DODGE RAM FORUM banner

A-pillar gauge pod

5K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  RAM-RT 
#1 ·
Anyone have a gauge pod mounted on the a-pillar? I am looking around at some but can't decide which one I want. Bully dog sells a single pod that mounts on the lower part of the factory pillar and Autometer sells a double pod that replaces the factory pillar. I would like to mount my trinity tuner and a wideband gauge on the pillar. I'm not sure if the trinity will work with the gauge pod though. If that wont work then i will just get the single pod and put the wideband in it. Post up your gauge pods. I would like to see them installed and see how much room is in between each gauge.

#2 ·
I have my trinity in the bullydog pod works great.

#5 · (Edited)
Very nice. I didn't see that thread before. I would like to have two spots though. One for the trinity and the other for the wideband. I'm not sure if the trinity will sit right in the Autometer pod though.

How is the fit on that pod near the windshield side? Is there any gaps at all?

#6 ·
If you get a dual pod it does replace the whole A-pillar piece and gets rid of the handle. Just a heads up.

I'm not sure about the trinity in the autometer pod. Haven't read anything about it ever.... Someone else might chime in.

Fits great. It just slides in between the dash and the A-pillar. No gaps. I didn't even use the double sided tape because I want to be able to take it out easily if needed.

#11 ·
Does anyone know if the Dual or triple autometer can hold a Trinity and a 5inch GPS?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.