DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Power Wagon winch bracket

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Rickerdude 
#1 ·
I recently purchased a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 Quad Cab and wanted to see if anybody knows how to find a factory 2005 Power Wagon winch bracket (hidden behind the front bumper) for my Warn M12000 winch. I'd rather not get a Warn Transformer or similar mount as they're an expensive exterior mount.

I tried a Ram dealer for the part, but they don't carry it (# 52121221 AE) anymore. Also tried an internet search - no luck. Anyone have a lead on a new or used factory winch bracket? If not, I'd be willing to get the specs on a factory bracket and have one built!

Other ideas?

Thanks!

#2 ·
Have you checked on amazon or ebay?

Another place I would look is here (that link should take you to your specific vehicle, but if it doesn't just go to RockAuto.com and look around.
Sorry I didn't take the time to look through all the parts on Rock to see if they had it.

If you have some way of taking that OEM part number and getting the Partslink number, it would probably be easier to search for it...

Another thing... My dealer often does not carry the part I'm looking for, but will order it and call me when they get it in... is that an option?

Good luck searching! Be sure to keep us updated on what you find! :smileup:

And hey! If you haven't already, be sure to drop by and introduce yourself at the Newbie Checkin for a proper welcome from the Z! :D

#3 ·
Yep, I've looked at eBay and Amazon and done internet searches with the Mopar part number. I've tried Rock Auto,Geek Parts and others too. I just can't seem to find it yet. Maybe there's a hard core gen 3 2500 enthusiast that can dig one up, or at least the specs for it.

Thanks for the reply!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.