DODGE RAM FORUM banner

VA Rams here

43K views 447 replies 131 participants last post by  thomasspink 
#1 ·
Any Virginia rams?

My name is Ron and I am in Chesapeake.

#56 ·
I'm in Stafford, VA - in between Quantico and Fredericksburg. 2003 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X4 5.9L. Just bought it on the last day of February. Lovin' it so far. It's my second Ram (still have the 1st one, a '96 Ram 1500 RWD V6 with 222,000 + miles on it).

#67 ·
Where were the Challenger owners on here Saturday night (4-23-2011)?! We had a great time at Hardee's on Jefferson and Dresden (Newport News). 75+ Cars showed! 2 ICE's (Inaugural Commemorative Edition) Challengers showed. One White on Blue and the other was the opposite. (For Rams, I was the ONLY ONE that showed????) They do this every Saturday night come rain or shine. Lots going on coming up. Contact me if you want more info. And for all pic junkies, no I didn't take any pics. Next weekend I will.

#77 ·
Has anyone scheduled a RAM meet yet? Seems to be a larger crowd down towards the Eustis area. You all should set one up. Im sure I could persuade the wife to let me take off on a saturday. Ill get with some of the RAM guys here that I work with. We have some 1500, 2500, and 3500. Should be able to get a meet together since its been so nice.

#84 ·
Anyone know of a reliable and good place to get work done. Im looking at a lift, tires, wheels and lights. Look forward to any input on places to have the work done and opinions on products.
I would NOT recommend A1 Speed in Fredericksburg. While they claim to work on anything, they only know Mustangs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.