DODGE RAM FORUM banner

VA Rams here

43K views 447 replies 131 participants last post by  thomasspink 
#1 ·
Any Virginia rams?

My name is Ron and I am in Chesapeake.

#89 · (Edited)
Hey, I'm in Newport News, for now. Hoping to move across the river eventually. Moved here a couple years ago to work in the shipyard. I had an 02 Cummins 4x4, sold it for an 06 1500 Laramie..... By the way, guys, anyone have a NAV DVD that works that I could try out in my truck? I went to the dealer to see if I could just try one to see if its the DVD or the unit thats bad, but they said once I put it in, I bought it

#91 ·
Checking in from Newport News. Just got my 4th Ram...2010 Crew Cab Sport 4x4. Someone asked in an early post about a shop that does lifts but I didn't see anyone respond. Anyone tried Pungo Offroad? I was going to just order my own setup and install with a buddy of mine but just wondering if their prices were resonable.

#105 ·
Just checking in, I am Ray and I live in Lee County, it is the last county in south west Va before the Va/Ky/tn line. I have a 2000 Ram 1500 SLT Laramie 4x2 with the 5.9 engine. I really enjoy my truck and although it is not a 4x4 it gets along pretty well. For back up the wife has a small 4x4 for those snowy days we have had of late.

#107 ·
names kyle from stafford. planning a meet in Richmond around march and April. keep an eye out.

#111 ·
A lot of guys from VA beach area. Welcome!

I tried planning a meet a few months ago in richmond but only 2 people were interested. I'll try again here in a few weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.