DODGE RAM FORUM banner

VA Rams here

43K views 447 replies 131 participants last post by  thomasspink 
#1 ·
Any Virginia rams?

My name is Ron and I am in Chesapeake.

#120 ·
Welcome and props to those in the forces.

I bet today was the first time you saw 10 inches of snow on the Va coast.

#131 ·
So been looking around for some places to get together. If not the George Washington National Forest for some trail rides, what do you guys think about Ocean City, Maryland? There are a few campgrounds we could take over and the MD and DE rams might tag along as well. Might be far for JimsRamTruck2012 though. Not sure how long the drive is from Jersey but for me it's around 3 hours.

#134 ·
So looks like I will be headed back down to GWNF in July for the 4th. I'll probably go down there Friday the 3rd and reserve a good spot for people to camp, or just a staging ground for a trail ride.

#141 ·
Just bought my first Ram, 2015 Longhorn Ecodiesel Crew Cab 4X4. By the way, I'm looking to buy my first mod, a tonneau. If you know about a good place to buy one BakFlip or Undercover in NoVA, please let me know.
If you have the short bed. The tri fold cover from Mopar has been good to me for over 2 years now. It's the soft 1.

#142 ·
Mountains near Luray VA, skyline drive be cool...National park i believe has camping. There are numerous places around central va or as far west as I81 near the mountains. During the spring/summer an option is OBX for beach driving and family time or Delaware Beaches (north of Ocean City, MD) has open beach access to drive on. (closer for our NJ friends who might want to come down)

#144 ·
Mazda I think you are talking about the same place I am in central va.

Jim there was a pretty decent hotel for like $50 a night.

Either way I'm pretty much down for anything haha

#146 ·
I say we go for the warmer trip up to those Delaware beaches. Hotels for Jim's gf, warm weather for my dog, and it gives me time to get my bike to cruise around in as well.

#147 ·
Don't know if I would be able to get my g/f on a beach during a warm weather month, but I could try. I would have a better shot at a BBQ in the fall months, but I would like to do something sooner than that. :wavey:

Also, meetmybumper you need some rep points for your last 2 posts. :D:Banana01::rockon::beerchug::pepper::head3:

Oh and did I say :rep:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.