DODGE RAM FORUM banner

06 5.7 hemi 1500 Magna or Flow?

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  camazar 
#1 ·
Looking into buying an exhaust to compliment my intake components.. I hear Magnaflow is better than Flowmaster and also has a lifetime warranty. If this is true then whats the best set i should buy?

#2 ·
:smileup:To me either...........Its the sound to me thats the main thing. I had the Magnaflow and liked it. I got it for the sound.

#4 ·
Flows..Just ordered a super 44 and get it tomorrow, as soon as I put it on I will do a little review and video

G
#5 ·
I have the Magnaflow on my truck. Had them on my '99. I also have them on my 300 SRT8. I just love the sound and they do have a lifetime warranty against rust through. Damage is not covered.

I've never had a Magnaflow muffler fail on me. My last set of Flowmasters (on the car below) gave up and started rattling at 60K miles.

#6 ·
Thinking magnaflows it will be.. The duals.. Still interested in that clip and review on the the flowmasters though.. What are you getting? Straight back or to the sides? Duals or single? Magnaflows don't have duals out the back sides do they? I've only seen straight out (cat back or w/e)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.