DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Daytona, Ram '05

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Thunderhorse 
#1 ·
Greetings, Just wanted to know how many Ram Daytonas are out their?? Please let me know I just purchased one with 31,000 miles on it, Like new condition... Have a Ram day...

#3 ·
Its always nice to see another one out there with low miles, I have just over 15,100 miles on mine and I bought it new.

As for how many are out there, well that is almost anyones guess. There have been numbers over 10,000 on the trucks but Dodge says that the number on the truck has nothing to do with how many were actually made.

The numbers that I have see posted in a few locations are as follows

Go ManGo!
2wd Reg Cab - 954
2wd Quad Cab - 1,061
4x4 Reg Cab - 1,260
4x4 Quad Cab - 1,768
Total Go ManGo! Daytona's - 5,043

Metallic Silver
2wd Reg Cab - 660
2wd Quad Cab - 1,110
4x4 Reg Cab - 627
4x4 Quad Cab - 1,258
Total Metallic Silver Daytona's - 3,655

Total Numbers of Daytona's - 8,698

#4 ·
hello just joined up

i was reading your post and i know nothing about the daytona trucks i just bouight a 05 last saturday strange reason it doesnt have a wing spoiler on it maybe you may be able to help me i have the vin number off the dash that was given to me by the sale person it reads 1D7HA16065J616051 I have no way to decode this to see if its even a real daytona truck (crossing fingers i didnt get dupped) :sad: ive post up earlier but then i read your post you seem to have a way better breakdown knowladge than i do on these trucks hope to hear from ya soon thanks again James :smileup:

#7 ·
They say it's Spring time, wouldn't guess it by the weather lately. Have you been driving it much this winter or is that just not an option in Syracuse NY? Would love to see some pics posted up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.