DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Mopar 2 inch lift...it's real!

10K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  glennfrey 
#1 ·
As a disclaimer, i started this thread because I was told by multiple dealers this part does not exist. I also have seen others asking about this.
So I did some more digging and found it in the mopar catalog. So for anyone who is interested it is in the Performance catalog under part #p5155211. It is listed as a 2 inch lift for a 2009 ram 1500 crew 4x4. I believe it is 2.5 front .75 rear and was listed for $200.00.

#3 ·
Thats a pretty good price for a small lift! I would prob get that if I had one of the new trucks!

#7 ·
So for anyone who wants more info:
I picked up my lift kit and it was only the front strut spacer and new bump stops. So i called the company that makes it (superlift) and they said the kit really isn't supposed to be on the market yet because mopar wants to add a rear lift also. The front is a 2.5 lift so it will make most trucks sit a little high in the front. The rear is either going to be a spacer like the other companies, or a 2 inch shock replacement for the rear. Should be mid summer before it is available.
I also found out that Laramies with auto 4x4 cannot be leveled. They said they will shake really bad...so some of the people with issues may have been caused by this. Hope this helps!

#8 ·
LOL thats what I thought...

Seems all the 2" leveling kits are just enough lift to mess with the front end geometry on the auto 4x4s(not just Laramies). Figured it was too good to be true =(

Guess I'll be starting my savings fund for the 4" kit.

#13 ·
i have a 09 sport and i got the 4 auto so its not just the laramies that got it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.