DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New Members from Ontario

66K views 471 replies 240 participants last post by  Blubyu99 
#1 ·
Just putting out another thread to all new members who want to join up with us at the Ontario group or Ontario Mopar fanatics.Wanted to let you all know about this. We are planning on some get togethers and other things. One gathering is coming up in May.:smileup: You can find us in the Canada section or under communitty then social groups. welcome to all that are new.:smileup:

#217 ·
Finally got here, less than a week old and love it so far.

Attachments

#220 ·
Hello from North of Toronto! I just introduced myself in the "Newbie Checkin" section and thought I'd do the same here. Just purchased a bright white 2014 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport 4x4. It should be ready to pickup by the weekend. Can't wait until then! We also have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Arctic Edition. I'll try posting pics if I can figure it out.

#226 ·
Picking up my Hemi on monday and i'm just wondering if there is any Ram meets in ontario. i live in the K/W area and would like to meet other Ram owners and thinks i can do to my truck as well as places (off roading) that i can go.

thank you

HEMI POWER :smileup:
Hey, we have a few meets a year. We had meets in the falls, Hamilton and Toronto this year. There is a member from K/W area named Hodge. HERE is his profile. He does some offroading up in that area and from his pics has some good spots.

#239 ·
Do we have any meets in the Belleville/Trenton area planned.:wavey:

#240 ·
Hi just joined , I am in Toronto and just bought a 1998 Ram 1500 thats a bit of a fixer upper and could use some help possibly locating parts , I am taking it to my mechanic tomorrow so I will know more after that .
I am actually moving to P.E.I at some point this year and need it for down there .
There is a 4x4 club on the island that does great things for people when the weather gets bad so I would love to show them how we build great trucks here in Ontario , keep in mind I am a complete newb .

#243 ·
Hey everyone, kind of late to introduce myself but better late than never. Im from the GTA in ontario and im currently waiting on my truck to be delivered. I ordered it at the end of December 2013 and its supposed to show up within the next 7 days. The wait is killing me! Im planning to do some mods to the truck, nothing too involved, just typical bolt on stuff and some cosmetic stuff. Ill be sure to post some pictures and any write ups that id like to share.

#244 ·
Hey welcome :Hey: Always nice to see another member from the area. I can't wait to see pics of your new rig when you manage to peel yourself out of the seat and allow pictures :LOL:
We like to have some Ram meets, just had 1 in oakville few weeks back, hopefully you will be able to join us. It is a great time and allows you to see some mods in person.

#248 ·
Been around for a few weeks now and just found this thread.

From Brooklin, ON and should have a new truck in another 3 or 4 weeks. I'm stuck in JS status, but hope to be busting out real soon. :)

#250 ·
It hasn't been that bad...spp (member here) has been awesome with updates on the status each day.

Ordered Jan 11... build completed on Feb 3... still sitting in JB status (storage/QA) for a Uconnect s/w update. Once it leaves there, it'll head down the road for a spray-in liner and then off to the shipping yard.

#252 ·
I have a Trinity tuner, Husky floormats, and Airlift bags awaiting its arrival... but the first thing I'll do is take the 25 pounds of badges off it. :)

#253 ·
Awesome.. You will love the Trinity, it is awesome to have for the tunes and also the custom gauge layouts. Can see everything you want and have several pages of different gauges.

I have been looking at getting the Husky floormats from Bully's for my truck. I have random ones in there now, sure they keep the middle of the floor clean but I am making a mess of the carpet around gas pedal and more towards the door. They look awesome, and was just comparing them to weathertechs today. Looks like they have a better fitting set up over the weather techs. Trying to work on my parents picking me up the set for my birthday present:LOL:
Airlift bags are always nice to have. I have been on the fence about getting a set for my truck, but seeing as I plan to do a 6" lift later this year, I will probably not and maybe just add a leaf instead. If I have something that heavy I have access to our work rigs-08 F350, 04 Dodge 2500 hemi rwd, 98 2500 Cummins (no longer street legal :(..).. and soon to be 2014 3500 CCSB Cummins 4x4.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.