DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New Members from Ontario

66K views 471 replies 240 participants last post by  Blubyu99 
#1 ·
Just putting out another thread to all new members who want to join up with us at the Ontario group or Ontario Mopar fanatics.Wanted to let you all know about this. We are planning on some get togethers and other things. One gathering is coming up in May.:smileup: You can find us in the Canada section or under communitty then social groups. welcome to all that are new.:smileup:

#29 ·
No............There are a few up your way im sure. Geener is there and i cant think of a few others but i know theres more.

#34 ·
Welcome to my fellow Ontario members. :wavey:

#43 ·
#41 ·
:smileup:Nice truck................:smileup:

#42 ·
:smileup:I see the group is getting bigger.......AWSOME........A couple more and we are at 30............SAWWWWWWWWWEET

#48 ·
Welcome, where from?

#52 ·
Brampton, Ontario

Hi Everyone
Been a member of the ramforumz since Aug/2010. Just realized their was an Ontario section. (Duh):i_rolleyes:. I've lived in Ontario for 25 years, originally from NL. Here are a few pics of my truck. 2010 Ram Crew Cab, 4 x 4 Laramie.

Attachments

#53 ·
Hi Everyone
Been a member of the ramforumz since Aug/2010. Just realized their was an Ontario section. (Duh):i_rolleyes:. I've lived in Ontario for 25 years, originally from NL. Here are a few pics of my truck. 2010 Ram Crew Cab, 4 x 4 Laramie.
Whadda ya at b'y?

Love the bed extender! Welcome to the Ontario group. :smileup:

#55 ·
Hey folks,

Ok, Yup...From Newmarket, Ont. I have what I consider to be the best vehicle I've ever owned. It's alot of fun. Just put on a K&N CAI and a Magnaflow exhaust yesterday and I'm extremely happy. I'd love to hang out a local Timmies or something and shoot the Sh## about our Trucks but it is getting colder. Anyways, let's see where this post takes us eh!!!

pauly

#56 ·
Welcome aboard man. :smileup:

We might be getting a new years meet at Wegz going soon so keep your eye out for that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.