DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's see your stripes and decals

54K views 124 replies 75 participants last post by  2012RAM1500RT 
#1 ·
So I have recently picked up my 2010 Deep water blue sport and I love it!! I was thinking of breaking up the colour up a bit with some rally stripes or a bed stripe or just some sort of decal.
I would really like to see your trucks with the stripes or decals. Also do most of you get it painted or just the vinyl stripes/decals?

#37 ·
Hash Marks

i love my hash marks, liking it so much i may just have them painted on. see how good the vinyl actually holds up , first time using it .

Attachments

#122 ·
Hash Marks

i love my hash marks, liking it so much i may just have them painted on. see how good the vinyl actually holds up , first time using it .
I have the white crew cab. I had thought about doing a black hood, and make special hash marks that are black on the white fender, and white on the black hood. Just to be odd and different since that describes my taste quite often.

But then I was playing around on Forza Horizons 4 on Xbox. Mocked up a Ram crew cab, white paint with a matte finish carbon fiber hood... and made some hot pink hash marks. I love it! Now I want to do that to my actual truck! I already painted the antenna & base hot pink.

#40 ·
Figured I may as well chime in

This is what I've done so far on my Ram~ it's all plasti-dip & patience

front and rear fenders & gas door, as well as red hash marks--
Work in progress, still chewing on what to do with the hood & what else could be done :thk:

#46 ·
Ouchie ... I got into and fender bender too last year, and the guy that I smashed ... yes smashed had NO working taillights ... so it was a chain reaction and well lets say LUCK has it NO one hurt but his little Caviler was totaled out and he knocked the Black license plate holder off my front bumper...and scratched the plastic step pad above the chrome.. :p WOOT but the guys car.. WAS a four door... and it went to a coupe ... NO injuries ..

#49 ·
I didn't like the rear fender stripes on the market, so I designed my own and brought it to my local shop, Automotive Trim and Design. I think it turned out pretty cool. Different, I like different. Gotta do something with that big white sport hood next...
That looks sharp! I like that it doesn't go all the way down. :smiley_thumbs_up:

#59 ·
Very nice,Joe!!!!!!

#66 ·
I added the red decals inside the Rams head front and rear

added the red decals on top of the chrome HEMI nameplate .

added the hood decals in the louvers

Reactions: cudacurlee
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.