DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's see your stripes and decals

54K views 124 replies 75 participants last post by  2012RAM1500RT 
#1 ·
So I have recently picked up my 2010 Deep water blue sport and I love it!! I was thinking of breaking up the colour up a bit with some rally stripes or a bed stripe or just some sort of decal.
I would really like to see your trucks with the stripes or decals. Also do most of you get it painted or just the vinyl stripes/decals?

#76 ·

Realized today as I was looking around that I started this thread and never did post pictures of my truck with the stripes I decided on.

Reactions: cudacurlee
#78 ·
Thanks Big Horn, I got it done almost 2 years ago shortly after I started this thread but forgot to post pictures.

#80 ·
ya, it's a good strategy. works every time. pictures taken at different times, one before I moved and one after. :)

#88 ·
What did you use for this? I like the idea and think it would look good on my white truck. Then again, it would be real cheap to plastidip the roof and you could just peel it off?

#87 ·
Yes those are Monsters :smileup:

#94 ·
Very nice!!! I know my stripes took 1/2 second of my quarter mile time so those have got to be worth at least 1/4 second or more.

#105 ·
Just posting these of my new creation. If anyone is interested in having this done, contact me
Does it glow from the light or is there lights behind it.

Looks nice, like the RAM's head.

#110 ·
I just ordeyed hood Spears, they go along the raised sides of the hood. Got them ff ebay for $25 in matte black.

Also I just ordered rear bed stripes. Should be here next week sometime.

Also have 2 custom badges coming from maineventemblems.com ... had them custom makeep me 2 unique emblems... can't wait!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.