DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's see your stripes and decals

54K views 124 replies 75 participants last post by  2012RAM1500RT 
#1 ·
So I have recently picked up my 2010 Deep water blue sport and I love it!! I was thinking of breaking up the colour up a bit with some rally stripes or a bed stripe or just some sort of decal.
I would really like to see your trucks with the stripes or decals. Also do most of you get it painted or just the vinyl stripes/decals?

#3 ·
And Asur's truck just got more awesome... :p.

I got nothing to chime in on here as all i have done is turned my chrome black.

If you wanted to play around with any ideas.. You could pick up a few cans of plasti dipp and just go to town with any random ideas. If you don't like it, it just peels off.

#6 ·
#4 ·
Ya I have some plastidip here but a little on the cold side to play around with it so I thought I would ask for pictures.. I did do a search but not a lot has turned up.
Looks good Asur!! Are those painted or vinyl?

#8 ·
HEMI hockey stripe I found online somewhere...

Hood spears from ebay... Both are vinyl

#9 ·
So as to keep this thread going, I have seen a few things that I like and am open to opinions :smileup::smiledown:

I realize most of these are obviously Challanger stripes but wondering how they may look on my truck and then there is the standard rally stripes which I really like as well.

#14 ·
So as to keep this thread going, I have seen a few things that I like and am open to opinions :smileup::smiledown:

I realize most of these are obviously Challanger stripes but wondering how they may look on my truck and then there is the standard rally stripes which I really like as well.

I think that looks awesome. And Asur's truck as well.

I want to get some hood spears at some point, maybe after winter.

#10 ·
Forgot this one

#11 ·
Stripes aren't for all vehicles and/or colors.

Then there's some that just look damn [!] amazing with them [Asur's].

#25 ·
Very nice! Anyone know where you can get a matte black decal like this?

#13 ·
I love the flat black stripes on a black truck, looms so awesome.

#15 ·
I'm sure there are more people with stripes out there, let's see them!!

#17 ·
I have thought about adding this one in gloss black to my truck. Says it's for an 09-12 but they haven't changed the hood for the 2014 since then have they?

What do you think?

#19 ·
#26 ·
So far I only have hood spears with 390 HP callouts. I'm looking for a hockey stripe that goes all the way to the front but I can only find them for the rear fenders. I might try to make them myself with Plasti-dip once the warm weather returns.
I doubt you'll find whole body length hockey stripes. Back in the 70s, the hockey stripes were an option on Cudas. They were only on the rear quarters. Not to say you can't have body length hockey stripes made...

Reactions: cudacurlee
#32 ·
#33 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.