DODGE RAM FORUM banner

I Really Need Some Flares!!!

3K views 46 replies 12 participants last post by  erm 
G
#1 ·
Had to travel to Southern Oregon and check out my construction project.

All it did was rain, rain, rain...

I really need to get some flares on!!!

Got home safe and got a free, but not very effective, truck wash as it rained, rained, rained all the way home...LOL

See less See more
#2 ·
While I agree the flares would look good and definitely help, she wears the mud well, too! Any pics of said trip to Southern Oregon? ;)

- Cajun

#3 ·
With those tires, by time you got flares big enough to keep the truck clean, you'd have to sport a big red D on front and back! :158:

G
#4 ·
Nope...that was all I took when we got a short break from the rain. Good thing I brought my rain gear!

I'm headed back down there next week for a few days...I hope it's drier and I get some pics!

G
#12 ·
Oh, I was there all right. Long drive home in the pouring rain. Work boots looked like mud boggers.

I'm going back for a few days next week so I hope it clears up and I can get some pics. The whole time down at the dam it poured. I was looking to see if an Ark was floating down the river. :)

#22 ·
Well......I'm not afraid of grease, diesel, oil or actual dirt, lol, so long as they're not on my truck!!! :) I have my Jeep for getting dirty! :D

- Cajun

#24 ·
Now Paris, for as many pics as you have seen of my truck, have you seen the first of the thousands of south LA bugs I hit on a daily basis??? As far as road tar, simply unacceptable, especially on a SILVER truck, got enough tar on the beaches, lol! :) OMG, I cannot belive I am participating in such a thread jack!!! :gy:

- Cajun

#27 ·
Sorry Michael, she started it (she just blames the one who is not here and shall remain nameless.....:))!!!

- Cajun

#32 ·
You're most welcome. I hope she can help with your problem!;) All the boys like her, well...I do too!

Dana, why are you throwing me under the bus like this?! You aren't taking my back? Things get a little heated and all of the sudden it each truck chick for herself?! Oh, I WILL remember this! :Wow1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.