DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Dewalt Headache Rack

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  black beauty 
#1 ·
Just got this into my shop and figured I would throw it on the rig. Pretty easy install with no drill required but is recommended for a bit more stability. Not too bad of an accessory and helps with marketing for my shop.
Transport Vehicle Car Mode of transport Automotive exterior

Transport Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Vehicle door

Vehicle Automotive exterior Transport Car Vehicle door

See less See more
#2 ·
Went back and readjusted the mounting points and secured down much better. At fist I thought I would have to drill through the bed rail but now the pocket stake attachment point is solid. Really digging the look and will now have a few more mounting points for the dirt bike and quad.

#8 ·
I like it, been thinking about one for my truck....the plan being to turn my current truck into a hotshot truck and buy me a new one, lol, so, like Cd said, it's a requirement for oilfield hauling, but that one definitely looks better than a lot of the ones I have seen, nice job there! :smileup:

- Cajun

#9 ·
that does look very good in there!! load up the box and slam on the brakes to test it out :LOL:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.