DODGE RAM FORUM banner

smoked out lights?

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  MS520 
#1 ·
Hey guys i want to smoke out my tail lights however im much to lazy to sand them and use nightshade on em. Does any place online sell ones that are tinted already but not like crazy led ones just basic smoked out lights?

#4 ·
If your not into sanding them all down you can by shades that go over them, they don't sit flush but there would seem simple to install! im sure if you checked ebay you would come across something in the range of what your looking for tho!

#5 ·
:smileup:Dude................I never sanded mine at all. Cleaned them up with a SOS pad...rinsed and washed them again and let them dry and sprayed them with niteshades.............Never cleared them. Went all winter approx. 9 months now..no problem.:smileup:

#7 ·
its not a question of can i do it im just too lazy. but if all i need is the nightshade and a scouring pad then its gonna be done within the next couple weeks ...i just got the back seats out and my sub box modified subs will be in in a week or so...who ever said you could only have 7" mounting depth

#8 ·
:smileup:Like i said wester............As long as there good and clean you shouldnt have a problem...............If you clear them like i did my heads........Make sure you like em....:4-dontknow:I had to sand the heads down to get it all off..........What a BI$%H........not fun at all. Besides if they do fade a bit....just add somemore. thats what im going to do.BTW Canadiantire is i think the cheapest place to get it.:smileup:

#10 ·
What part of Canada are you from?? If you are near me I can help you out man. I have done the Nightsahdes deal and I know a place that does the Tails for $120 with real good paint. I am from Oakville and that shop I know if in Burlington

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.