DODGE RAM FORUM banner

My updated truck pics!! New look!

2K views 31 replies 10 participants last post by  City Slicker 
#1 ·
Hello friends :wavey:

Nothing major, but I wanted to change up the front end a little, so I removed the sides off my grille-guard. I wasn't sure on how it would look, but I like it. I can always put them back on later, but here's the new look:

Before:

After:

See less See more
#7 ·
I have to ask you to re-take all the pictures with your truck dirty. I just can't seem to focus on the mod with all that shine! :LOL:

I really like the 'After' look....a lot! :smileup:
Unless your doing a lot of bush driving that could break your headlights, I'd leave the sides off. Your truck always looked great, but this almost gives it more of a 'classy down to business' look, as opposed to a shiny 'lets go hunting' look.

Well done! :smileup:

#8 ·
Thank you very much Brad. They weren't doing too much good on there. They're not going to prevent anything from damaging my headlights, so I like the new look. Who knows, maybe with the improved aerodynamics I'll see a 2-3 MPG increase...... I can dream can't I?? :LOL:

#9 ·
Ok, truthfully.....brace......I like it better WITHOUT the sides. I think it makes you/your truck look more youthful...more fitting for your age. But I could go either way, because it does seem a little bare without the bars...so what I am saying is this, you could go either way, glad I could help!

#16 ·
Thank you very much, you've got some reps coming your way :D

Ok Nick....so about those rims and tires?! When will you do those? I CANNOT wait to see that! Werm did such a great job on your sig, I love to look at it!
You have no idea how bad I want them! I'm set on rims, I'll probably order them in the next couple months, but I'm still debating the Terra Grapplers vs. the Trail Grapplers.

Honestly, I really like it better after as well, nice idea! Almost looks more aggressive, but definitely down to business! :smileup:

- Cajun
Thanks Dana!

#15 ·
Honestly, I really like it better after as well, nice idea! Almost looks more aggressive, but definitely down to business! :smileup:

- Cajun

#28 ·
Unofficial poll results -
Before - 1 vote
After - All the other votes

I'm...ah...see'in a trend here. :wow:

#30 ·
Wow :Wow1: That is the truest sign of respect! A complete compromise with absolutely no regard for your own personal pride.

I dunno Kurtis, He's willing to drive around looking like a dork :dork: out of respect for you. :worshippy: Your gonna have to power rep this guy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.