DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Burning gas and taking pictures

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  RogerRamJet 
#1 · (Edited)
Well decided to start a thread containing pretty much just pictures of my truck from spots I have found. Tend to do alot of exploring and find some cool spots at the right time. Then I also just like taking pictures of my truck sitting there. From when it was bone stock to what it is now. For those that know me from here or somewhere else, know I like to take a stupid amount of pictures of my truck :LOL:

See less See more
#6 ·
Great pics there Canadian Hemi! I like that black Dakota in some of those pics to. I have a special place in my heart for those Dakotas. Looks like the stampede edition.

#9 ·
You are correct, that is the Stampede edition. Pretty sure it is 1 of 2 in my city. It's my good friends, the truck is insanely clean. Has 22" black rims for the summer for it and built an awesome custom sound system in the back to replace what is sopose to be considered a back seat :LOL:
That is a fantastic set of pics. Tell me at least one of these has been or is going to be in the calendar. Oh and you actually snapped a pic of my sport in the last picture in post #2. Thanks for that :smileup: In typical contrast mine is clean :LOL:
Randy, I don't think I have ever seen any of your trucks dirty before. I noticed I got the part of your old truck in there. I haven't posted any pics yet, but I will be sure to get on it.

#7 ·
That is a fantastic set of pics. Tell me at least one of these has been or is going to be in the calendar. Oh and you actually snapped a pic of my sport in the last picture in post #2. Thanks for that :smileup: In typical contrast mine is clean :LOL:

#8 ·
Very cool.

#13 ·
For those that know me from here or somewhere else, know I like to take a stupid amount of pictures of my truck :LOL:
And you know that we like to look at said stupid amount of pictures of your truck. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! And away we go!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.