DODGE RAM FORUM banner

K&N CAI, TOO loud!!!

6K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Baldielox 
#1 ·
Installed a k and n cold air kit on my 2011 ram, hemi..... Screams all time now, while under pressure!!! Getting ready to buy a camper and scared it's going to be too loud!!! Any suggestions???

#6 ·
Unless your a person who loves peace and quiet all the time while driving, the intake wont be a problem towing. Now if you have a load ass exhaust with duels coming straight back, that may cause headaches with it echoing off the trailer. Once you get the camper, give it a try and see how you like it, if not take er off.

#8 ·
that's an old pic and I wish I had a really new pic but Ihave since had the cai and valve covers powder coated red as well as have added red shorty plug wires..you will note the nitrous lines in this pic :)

but, with that said...it's out with the old (over 255k miles) and soon to be 'new' 392 stroker with all forged components :)

#9 ·
Chefred.... Nice my man! I do see those lines. Thanks for the new pics.:smileup:

Oh and to the OP, I have the same K&N & I love that noise Esp. when I get down on it. I'm 67, guess I just haven't grown up yet.;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.