DODGE RAM FORUM banner

calling all Painted engine covers

120K views 273 replies 147 participants last post by  bigblkram14 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of having my engine cover painted...Can I see some pics of our members that have had them done and what you paid to have them done? Thanks in advance...:smileup:

Reactions: Grubrunner
#125 ·
I did mine to match the Vararam intake, hemi orange. Wish I could paint though...

#131 ·
Looks like a lot of work. If I do it, I'll be waiting til its warmer out. I might just give in and go hemi orange... but I'm super patriotic and I love the look of yours.

Would you be interested in doing another one for some $$$?

#135 ·
Damn, that's sick looking, what'd something like that run you? You got rockets in that truck?

#147 ·
This is frigging outstanding.

#145 ·
Hey Ace, not only is that beautiful, but so is your avatar. lol

#149 ·
Looks good, good idea, decal clear coat, sharp.

#152 ·
Well Jeez Buell- at this point you may as well pull your hood all together and just drive around with all that goodness on display full time. Would you mind sharing some more details on the battery bling.
The battery, billet cover and terminals make that side of the compartment something to stare at. Any details or changes you'd like to share? Also did you spread your money around or get it all from one place?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.