DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2001 5.9L Dodge Ram King CAB/ Back doors open

617 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  huberthhayes 
#1 ·
The fan Motor will not come on in Dash, Speedometer, Cruise Control and Power Windows both sides do not work. All went out at the same time. I have checked the fuses and replaced all the Breakers. Still none of them work. What Can I Do?

#2 ·
Hubert,

While I don't have an answer for you right now, I did want to take a second to commend you, as one of our newest members, for exploring our community and finding your way here to ask your question. Well done! We realize we are a pretty big forum so we're happy to see you making your way. :)

Var

#3 ·
Forum Design

To whom ever decided to use Linex to design this site, WHY? Although I had no problem with Navigating through it so far. Most folks that are new here would more likely rather pull their hair out than try to figure some things out here. So i would suggest in the future use a Windows format when designing such a complex site. Thx again, Hubert H. Hayes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.