DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Snapped a few pics today!! Tell me what you think!

3K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  bones64 
#1 · (Edited)
I gave my truck a quick rinse then while I was fishing, I figured it were a good time to snap a few shots. Tell me what you think. Mods are/// 35"/12.5"r20 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ on stock 20's. Debadged. Sprayed tails and 3rd brake light. Let me know what yall think, and what should be next!!

See less See more
Reactions: chithead and iRESQu
#5 ·
Great water tower pix!

Just got to get that beaut of the truck out of the way. :)

#6 ·
Thanks yall! I think it is starting to grow on me. I didn't really like my truck at first. What do you think I should do now?

#9 ·
I wanna put a little lift on it, but I don't wanna spend the money b/c I think I'm trading a friend of mine in a few weeks. His son loves my truck and I love his truck. They have an 03 cummins 2500 longbed, QC, Silver, 4x4, Tooldbox, Ranch hand bumpers and only 150k. Auto tranny. They want to straight up trade my truck for their cummins. They say the cummins is too pricey on fuel for them. I dont mind one bit lol

#8 ·
I'm not a chrome guy.....hence the sports.
But, every time a silver / light gray truck, they always seem to standout with some tasteful chrome. ( I really can't believe I'm suggesting chrome :shy:)

#13 ·
Very nice, clean looking truck man, made for some great shots, thanks for sharing the pics!!! Love the wheels, and I would have said lift, as well, but I have to agree with everyone else on my second choice haha, fender flares!!! :smileup:

- Cajun

#14 ·
What's everyones deal with the fender flares?? lol jk. I like the look of them, but then again I like the look of just the truck, without all the "jazz" on it. I REALLLY wanted the rear ranch hand bumper, but I can't find one anywhere. Anybody know where to look without spending all my money? lol

#23 ·
:smileup:Im liking it..............Shes looking saweet. Yhose rims look great on your silver truck to BTW:smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.