DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Family Farm Oct 2010

3K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  jmmitche 
#1 ·
My wife and I enjoyed our beautiful time up at our 75 acre family farm in MT. Jackson VA this past weekend. I was able to bow hunt on Saturday, saw 8 deer but no luck. 70 yards too far away :(

Here are some pics of the Ram :) Enjoy......the crappy cell phone pics haha

See less See more
#2 ·
Looking good out there on the range.....roaming free!

Now......find a good mud hole and give yourself a good reason polish her up again! :smileup:

#3 ·
Looking good out there on the range.....roaming free!

Now......find a good mud hole and give yourself a good reason polish her up again! :smileup:

Ya know. I did the mud thing back in my teenage days. I just cant bring myself to put my truck in mud. I almost refuse to do so!!:shy:

#5 ·
Nice pics, thanks for posting them. :D

#6 ·
Great pics man thanks for sharing them!

#7 ·
Cool pics man, sounds like you had a good trip! Better luck next time on the deer! :smileup:

- Cajun

#9 ·
Well I didn't mean an extreme! :doh: It one is at least 2-3 inches deeper than I was suggesting. ;)

#17 ·
I do my damndest, but GA only seems to have sand and water in my neck of the woods! I have tried to find trouble, but it must be running in the other direction. This is about the extent of it for the most part! Still trying to find some sort of a "playground".
[/url][/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

#26 ·
Out of the 8 deer I saw, one was a huge, wide, old 8ptr. I was sick to see them all run off without a shot. :4-flames:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.