DODGE RAM FORUM banner

05 dually

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  05duallyram 
#1 ·
Here are some pics of my truck. I can't seem to figure out how to get full size pics up. But here are the mods so far: Edge Mileage Max, 5" turbo back MBRP Exhaust, 8k HID's from 3b spec, Pioneer cd player, Rockford 200s amp, 2 10" MTX 6000 subs, 35% tint on front windows. Being delivered today (10/21/10) Leveling kit from Rough country, Being delivered tomorrow (10/22/10) bilstein 5100 front shock and 6" exhaust tip. Next week 5100 bilstein for the rear.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Potsdam NY damn you need something like that up north....You guys get s*** load of snow...Used to live in ogdensburg just north of you...

#4 ·
Oh nice looking truck BTW...Love them diesels

#6 ·
Very nice looking truck, sure would love to have one of those big diesels one day myself, thanks for the pics! BTW, best way to post full size pics, use an online pic hosting site like Photobucket. Then, click on the postcard looking icon and copy/paste the link into your post. :)

- Cajun

#10 ·
:smileup:Great looking beast there................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.