DODGE RAM FORUM banner

ReadyLift 2.5" installed

7K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Torq89 
#1 · (Edited)
Its now a 1/2 inch taller in the front.

Opps left a part out. Its half an inch taller in the front than the back wheel height.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
looks great

#5 ·
I couldnt believe what the difference those made. In person it is a major difference. Usually the only time i see them is when people put the kit on when they get new bigger tires and it isnt so obvious.

Not sure about doing the back yet. I was thinking about adding a leaf but at same time not sure how it would effect the ride quality.

#7 ·
I couldnt believe what the difference those made. In person it is a major difference. Usually the only time i see them is when people put the kit on when they get new bigger tires and it isnt so obvious.

Not sure about doing the back yet. I was thinking about adding a leaf but at same time not sure how it would effect the ride quality.

Ya those kits make a huge difference.2.5" might not seem a lot but after you get the lift installed it is like a hole different truck.it will look great when you get the new tires.

#8 ·
You beat me to making a thread :LOL: I just installed the same kit on my 2011 sport and like the tc said, it makes quite a difference, I left my back alone for now but the front looks awesome looks much better this way. Like the tc said, makes the stock tires look tiny. Awesome kit, great stance and the ride isn't rough and hasn't changed one bit. :smileup:

#11 ·
JCRESS i will lAok into your question in the morning. I just struck a deal for some 35x12.5 procomp xtreme at's so i will be looking into this question for myself also. I got to get my four wheel drive fixed so any thought of putting blocks in the back of my truck will have to wait. For some reason i cant stop thinking about the backend being a half inch lower than front. I see ReadyLift also makes a 0ne inch block.

#12 ·
Looks good man. If you get some bigger tires, much better! May I suggest something for you that will make it look really good? Get yourself a 1" rear block.

In doing that you will make the truck level. I know you said it is .5" higher in the front but when you lift the rear it actually lifts the front a touch too. So really you might be .25" higher in the rear, but you wont notice that. This way you will get even higher of a lift and it will look level.

#15 ·
looks good!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.