DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Good Exhaust Shop in SE MI

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MrCrash 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a good reasonable exhaust shop in SE Michigan (Livonia) that will bend up a new stainless y-pipe similar to the exhaust job that 916Timmy has. The places my friends had referred led me to are shops that no longer exist (signs of aging) or can't do the bending. I found a place called Watson Engineering in Taylor but that's kind of a hike for me and the guy (Earl) there is only there on M-F till 3pm. So for a working stiff like myself thats pretty tough to swing. I understand they do good work but I'm also concerned they will be outside of my $300 budget. (Again this is just for a y-pipe into the stock 3" muffler).

Any references would be helpful. I have also heard of a shop called PFE but that is all the way in Harrison Twp and might as well be in Canada.
Thanks, RP.

#3 ·
Keith's Muffler in Westland

Booyah!!! Go Detroit Red Wings. Ok, done with the shameless home team plug. I check some placed out and a friend of a friend is related to this Keith guy who owns a small muffler shop in Westland. I googled it and turns out his place is pretty popular with the Camaro forums. I had him do some work on the wife's car first and I am pretty pleased so my truck's up soon. I will post when I get the quote for the custom y-pipe and magnaflow muffler replacement. Thanks for taking the time to respond, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.