DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Halo Projector headlights

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Asur 
#1 ·
I had some projector halo headlights installed into my 2013 ram 1500 on Friday afternoon. When I went out and started my truck this morning, I noticed that the rings on the passenger side were very dim compared to the ones on the drivers side. Does anyone know what is causing this?????

#6 ·
I might get shit for this... But if its from AAC lights... It's the lights..I fell for that crap I got NEW headlights at 350 a set (dodge charger) then another 150-200 for halos so already in the hole for 550-600 looked great for a day or 2... Then AAC was having LOTS of issues with them then started using led...called Justin told me 300 for the led I started to argue with him telling him 1000.00 for headlights was way to much... Pretty much said suck it up.. Got the LEDs then half the LEDs worked and the other didn't.... Lets just say I put my old headlights back and threw the NEW ones in the garbage.. Mind u had to take front bumper off every time .. Nt worth it ,...

#7 ·
I have the same issue with mine when it is cool/cold outside as well... All summer long they worked great, but now since its been getting colder in the morning it has been happening again! I double checked all of my wiring and it is all OK... Not sure how to fix the problem. Hopefully someone can help us out with this!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.