DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Saw my truck today...Holy hell...

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  GTyankee 
#1 ·
Well went to lowes today and saw a familiar truck...Its because its my ex truck...Here it is sitting in front of lowes....Waited for a guy to come out..

See less See more
#2 ·
I asked the guy if he has done anything to the truck since he had it and he showed me this

Yes that is a 2010 interior in my 04 that looks sick...

#4 ·
Yeah I have never seen anyone put a 2010 interior in a 3g but he did it and it looks awesome...

#5 ·
He is also putting a STS turbo kit on it in about a week...I am really happy that my truck went to a good hands and that he is taking care of it...I dont fell that bad selling it now..He will take some more photos of interior and send it to me I will post them up when he does..

#8 ·
No cluster just center console front and back seats he has a cluster sitting in the garage ready to be converted...

#10 ·
Not sure didnt ask him that...

#12 ·
I am unsure of that either I just talked to him for about 5 minutes outside of Lowes...

#13 ·
Now that's a mod you don't see every day! It's great that your truck ended up in the hands of someone that apparently has a shared passion. :)

#14 ·
Looks like your Ram went to someone that cares

I sold a 1956 chevy 1/2 ton to a guy that wanted to make it like it just rolled off the showroom floor or at least close to it

2 weeks after he bought it, his son backed his Ford Ranger into the drivers door, good thing i sold a pair of extra extra doors with it
I also sold him a complete rolling modified frame with it
Nothing on that 1956 Chevy was stock except the outer body sheet metal & the cab
I sure miss it, i will own another one & trick it out too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.