DODGE RAM FORUM banner

22" RT Wheels

11K views 77 replies 18 participants last post by  Jayincali 
#1 ·
Well I just scored a set of 22" Ram RT wheels in mint condition with Brand new 305/45/22 Nexen HP's!! They should be here by Thursday. I can hardly wait!!! So my stock Chrome Clads will be on sale soon!!

#21 ·
Well took them to get tpms sensors installed and they knicked 3 of the 4 wheels. I have to call the manager in the morning the guy there took pics as well as I. I also have the pics from when I got them showing perfect condition. So we shall see how this goes down. Considering they are $1000 a piece new this should be interesting. Hopefully they cut me a check but I don't see it going that easy. They are laying in the back of my truck until this is resolved. Wish me luck.

#26 ·
Small claims in MD is 5k and under. Hope it doesn't go that far but I'm not gonna give in. Since I'm active duty military I can get military lawyer involved if need be and not to mention possibility of having that business black listed to military

#31 ·
I guess it depends on suppliers.
Our supplier for wheels is REALLY good with us.
We had one instance where a rim (1 rim) showed up damaged.
We literally asked the customer for a deposit on the new rim being sent (our suppliers policy) and once the rim was sent out and received, the customer had to ship back the damage one.
As soon as the damaged one showed receipt at the shipping depot, our supplier credited us and we credited back the customer
All this was done as the claim process was moving on.

These claims do take 3-4 weeks. So I hope it moves alot quicker for you as I feel your pain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.