DODGE RAM FORUM banner

new pics!

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  UltraFlame 
#1 ·
Finally got finished building my headach rack, ice chest rack and bed rails had them all sprayed in bedliner today. Hope you guys like how they turned out.

Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive exterior Furniture

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive exterior

Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Vehicle door Auto part

Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive exterior Furniture

See less See more
Reactions: SPC.Brinkmeyer
#5 ·
Looks great, built exactly the way you wanted it. Can't beat that!!Love the boot holder...LOL

#6 ·
That looks awesome and I like the boot holder, too, nice job on that!!! :smileup:

- Cajun

#7 ·
nice... are they all seperate peices or are they all secured together... by bolts? or by welds?... what bedliner did you use... rep for the cooler rack i love it lol!! keeps your drinks from exploding when you open them cuz they been sloshed around and slamed against the bed when you go off road

#8 ·
Thanks. The head ach rack, bed rails and boot rack I built all as one piece. They are all welded together. The ice chest rack I built separately and then bolted it to the bed. Its all sprayed in speed liner and is warrantied for the life on the vehicle.

#11 ·
Its like linex. You have to have shop install it.

#10 ·
Man that looks awesome. I really like the ice chest holder and the boot rack. Since I got my toolbox I can't have my boots in between the bed and the cab anymore so I like that idea. It came out great! Especially since your ice chest wont be sliding around so your beer wont get shaken up haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.