DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lets see your 4th Gen trucks

810K views 3K replies 728 participants last post by  dsatexas 
#1 ·
just a forum to post pictures of your 4th gen rams mods or not lets see them

#145 ·
Got some mods done, put in new headlights, Low's & Fog's are 8000K's, Interior was switched up to Cool White LED's, and the Rear Tail Lights/Cargo Lights were switched over to Blue LED's. The tailgate badge was color match painted as well.

Attachments

#176 ·
Got some mods done, put in new headlights, Low's & Fog's are 8000K's, Interior was switched up to Cool White LED's, and the Rear Tail Lights/Cargo Lights were switched over to Blue LED's. The tailgate badge was color match painted as well.
where do you guys get the Cool White LED's for the interior? and do you remember the bulb sizes?? Your truck looks clean by the way

#146 ·
Just washed her!

Fingers crossed the hard work last for more than a day. Damned Louisiana weather!

#151 ·
My 2012 Ram Express QC 4x4

Here are some photos before I start Mods. The 1 picture is of my grandson when we picked up our 2010 2500 CC HD 4x4. He is a true Ram fan like his Papa. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Motor vehicle Headlamp Vehicle Car Automotive design

#152 ·
cool pictures jacksonsnorth! i just love to drive in that kind a weather but we only got several days snow a year where i live.

funny picture of your grandson! :LOL: picked up my girlfriend last night and was shocked she gave the truck more attention then me:SHOCKED: we are her 2 loved ones :i_rolleyes:

#157 ·
cool pictures jacksonsnorth! i just love to drive in that kind a weather but we only got several days snow a year where i live.

funny picture of your grandson! :LOL: picked up my girlfriend last night and was shocked she gave the truck more attention then me:SHOCKED: we are her 2 loved ones :i_rolleyes:
Thanks man! I do love my Express!!
I really love that not so little guy kissing my other truck though!!. We are raising him after losing my daughter to cancer in 2010. He has some disabilities form the meds she took for Brain Cancer but he rocks big time. I had posted that pictue of him on our local dealers site and their facebook. I get alot of feedback about it...People love it. :) He is somewhat of a celebrity here in our small community.

He loves Dodge trucks. This kid can spot em miles away and makes me roll the windows down so he can hear em go by looking for dual exhaust sound. :)
Thanks again Matt...I plan to do some unique stuff to the Express. I have a graphic I am designing for it and will be redoing some other things that I hope will make it stand out in the crowd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.