DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New Lift and Tires on a 2004 Ram 1/2!!! PICS!

6K views 26 replies 23 participants last post by  wavebyebye 
#1 ·
I'm stoked!! Got the FABTECH 6in lift for the 2wd and the 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers. Only a days worth of work and lots of beer, jack, and coke!

Next got an electric locking diff on the way.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
The truck looks really good man. I love the new look. The colors you have going really compliment each other I like the look of the whole truck.

If I may suggest something, I would say go with a black grille. I think the only chrome being the grille kinda throws it off. Thats just my $.02. It does look good now, I just think that might make it look a little better. I am a fan of 2 colors thats it. Like in your case gray and black, that would simplify it. But hey who the hell am I???? haha

#4 ·
that looks great dude!!!! lovin the new look

#15 ·
They're Nitto Trail Grapplers 35x12.5 on 18x9 Eagle Alloys with -12mm offset. They got about 1 1/2 inches outside the wheel wells and has been throwing up lots of armor all from the tires so far. Probably should have waited till the next day to drive and give a little time to dry :doh:

Need some fender flares now!

#12 ·
Mean looking stance, I approve!

#14 ·
Thanks for the suggestions ScatPak. I was actually thinking of getting black chrome on the grille but just haven't committed yet. Its lower on the priority list than the lift and tires were :)

I'm taking my truck in to have inyati redo my front bumper with bedliner. They messed up a small part and when I brought it in they said we'll redo the whole thing up real nice. Thinking maybe I'll take out the foglight plastics and just have them bedliner it in there as well. Also thinking of taking off my chrome wheel center caps and having them bedliner them too along with my nerf bars and then the last thing I'll have thats chrome is my badges.

I'm having a mod attack!

#24 ·
I'd be stoked, too, looks great, very nice choice of wheels! :smileup:

- Cajun

#25 ·
I like Maguires, I use it for the plastics and interior and works great. Not too greasy and good UV protection.

I like 2wding. All my toys are 2wd locked rear diff too. 4x4 is too easy :D and more parts to break, fix, and maintain for what I would need it for in good ol AZ.

#26 · (Edited)
Your truck looks great. Love the tire/rim combination.I like how the bedliner looks on the bumpers and grill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.