DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Hemi - Off or On

5K views 34 replies 11 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 · (Edited)
I debadge yesterday and all in under 30-40 minutes.
Started late, so when I was done washing off the 'GOOF OFF' it was getting dim to wax and take better photos.
Will wax and take better photos today.

Removed both 'RAM 1500' and 4X4 on the rear tailgate

Question....
Should I leave or remove the Hemi badge?
I know this will be a mixed review, but each badge looks different on each vehicle.
It seems a little lonely :LOL: but it may be because I was used to all the others.

Badged

Debadge

By the way, I used this method for removing the adhesive stickers and then used 'GOOF OFF' from Home Depot. Worked far better than 'Goo Gone' which I tried also.

Another members post

Debadge

See less See more
#4 ·
I guess not having the others will grow on me.
I do like it much better though.
It may just need a good clean, which will happen today

I left the HEMI badge on mine, I thought the RAM 1500 just looked too big. My truck is black as well, and I like the look of the HEMI bagde with the black in the lettering. Nice truck, you got it looking good.
Correct!
It took up half the door.
Express and Sport are like brothers :)

#22 · (Edited)
I know its hard to let go, been there done that.

I totally debadged mine except the HEMI badges at first too
actually left them on for an extra week...seperation axiety lol.

I finally decided it looked like a blemish ( aka ZIT) after a few days

not much longer after that I decided I needed wider Black Wall tires and a Drop too
also got rid of my chrome Ram heads for Black Viper billet badges front and rear

#28 ·
also got rid of my chrome Ram heads for Black Viper billet badges front and rear
Love all your mods.
Headlights - tinted or actually opened and painted?
I'm looking for black inserts as well. Either the honeycomb like yours or exactly like the sports, just black
Where did you get the honeycomb or where to I get a black insert?

#31 ·
I removed mine all the way, then decided I really like making it clear that , YEA its gotta HEMI!
So I too relocated.

#33 ·
it was part of the side hemi/5/7liter badge. I just took a utility knife and cut it in half, then bought some 3M emblem tape and added it back to the hood.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.