DODGE RAM FORUM banner

M&G In Wethersfield, CT August 10, 2013

7K views 100 replies 12 participants last post by  JimsRamTruck2012 
#1 · (Edited)
GTYankee will be in CT in early August and he told me he would be available to meet up on the 10th of August.

Last year we had a good turn out at the Tilted Kilt in Wethersfield and I'm looking to have as many members available to meet up again.

The date for this m&g is August 10, 2013.

Time will be 11:30 a.m.

Location - Tilted Kilt, 1151 Silas Deane Hwy, Wethersfield, CT 06109.

Please post up if you are going to attend.

1. GT Yankee
2. JimsRamTruck2012
3. shoptopper17
4. gurddg1 - maybe.

#67 ·
First Time for Me

I will be joining you folks for this M&G. Never been to one before. Recently purchased my 3rd RAM, 2005 GoManGo Daytona (from my Mom no less) 61K miles. Anything in particular happen at these events? Any kind of details would be great. Been meaning to check out the Tilted Kilt, heard its a pretty cool place. See you there!

Michael T. Gauvin aka MTG8810 :smileup:

#68 ·
I will be joining you folks for this M&G. Never been to one before. Recently purchased my 3rd RAM, 2005 GoManGo Daytona (from my Mom no less) 61K miles. Anything in particular happen at these events? Any kind of details would be great. Been meaning to check out the Tilted Kilt, heard its a pretty cool place. See you there!

Michael T. Gauvin aka MTG8810 :smileup:
It will be great to see you at this event.

An M&G is the best 1st event to attend. It gives a member such as yourself a chance to put a face to a handle on this forum. Also, you get to see people that you have already met and see what mods they have done in person.

Others like the All Truck Nationals that I will be going to tomorrow gives members a chance to hang out and see what others have done with their trucks. :wavey:

#69 ·
i received a PM, another member is coming up from New London

my brain is still mush, so names are evading me

i will check, but i believe it may have been PaulMYST ??

#73 ·
RyanB, just because you are changing brands, doesn't mean that you can't come to the Meet & Greet & see who you have been typing to

#75 ·
GTYankee will be in CT in early August and he told me he would be available to meet up on the 10th of August.

Last year we had a good turn out at the Tilted Kilt in Wethersfield and I'm looking to have as many members available to meet up again.

1. GT Yankee
2. JimsRamTruck2012
3. shoptopper17
4. gurddg1 - maybe.
5. Franc944
Another update to the list. :smileup:

#77 · (Edited)

1. GT Yankee
2. JimsRamTruck2012
3. shoptopper17
4. huntergreen
5. MTG8810
6. Franc944
7. gurddg1
List Updated Once Again.

There is still time to sign up. :pepper:

#81 ·
My laptop took a big dump
I went to Best Buy & grabbed a new one & I am still learning the new ones quirks
I will be there at Tilted Kilt
my Ram will be dirty, damn rain hardly stopped all day
I just have to get some gas
see you all tomorrow

#86 ·
I enjoyed myself also, weather was great
I had the dirtiest Ram & I didn't even win a prize :LOL:

5 Rams & 8 people, food was better then last year :)

I have to say that I liked the winged beast the most
the 2013 came a close 2nd, had all the options

#87 ·
Meet & Greet Follow Up (With Pic)

It was great to meet you folks, really enjoyed the time and the food. Looking forward to Mohegan Sun. You can look me up on facebook (Michael T. Gauvin) or my email is michaeltgauvin@ct.metrocast.net
Sorry GT that your truck got clipped out of the panorama, I moved to slow. Thanks for the props!

#88 ·
I agree with Mike and GT this was a great event and I had a good time as well. My trip home was the best one in a long time. No rain or hail and traffic wasn't bad.

It was to good to see members I met in the past and new members.:smileup:

#91 ·
I glad that he enjoyed it, I thought for awhile that he really expected something different then just us showing off what we liked about our Rams & what we could do with them to make them that much better

#94 ·
I will post the pix that I took when I get back to San Diego
since the Meet & Greet, I fell off of step ladder, tripped off of a deck, went up some stairs the would never pass code today & wore out my muscles in my feet going up 3 flights of stairs, chewed up my arms working on a tool shed that had more nails sticking though the walls than I have ever seen in my life, my arms look like a pin cushion

I just about renovated the whole shed :) , my sister wanted to pay me for all the materials & labor, I said if that is the way she feels, I will have to pay for the 2 weeks that I stayed at her place, that ended the conversation :)
I am heading for San Diego tomorrow morning, time to leave Connecticut for another year

see you all next year my friends !!!

#96 ·
Geez, you would not believe the rain storms that occurred while going through the Virginias & Tennessee
I was doing maybe 10 MPH in the left lane, had to switch to the right lane & look for any off ramp, of course there were none to be found. I likely would not have seen them if there were any. I could barely make out the White center line, running Fog lights & Low beams.
Wipers could not even begin to catch up.

I have been taking it easy, not pushing it
I spent the first night in Marion, Virginia, 628 mile day
2nd night I spent at BRINKLEY, Arkansas, 616 mile day
now I am in Texarkana, Arkansas
where I stop every time I am on I-40/30 in this area
good crazy sports bar & grille here, customers are crazier then most places, Bikers drinking with the Cops :LOL:
live band every Thursday through Sunday nights

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.