DODGE RAM FORUM banner

How much did you pay for your 2013?

90K views 430 replies 248 participants last post by  Dodgeboy1313 
#1 · (Edited)
I think there was a thread similar to this in the 2012 section & now that the stock on the lot of those is starting to dwindle, maybe a 13 section will be useful. Particularly with the changes that have come in this model year.

Personally am going to wait a little longer, but did stop by a local dealer just in case there was a small fire sale for end of month & year. Didn't happen. The guys were in a rush, quoted the wrong truck msrp while trying to convince me they were quoting 2012 pricing for a 13. More so just a rush sort of thing that didn't work, but am sure there will better deals to come within the year.

#344 ·
Bought my 2013 Express regular cab short bed 4x4 last month. Options are power an remote group, popular equipment group, anti spin rear diff, rear sliding window, 20x9 chrome clad wheels, class 4 hitch ,trailer brake controller, remote cd player, and uconnect 5.0m stereo. And the dealer threw in a drop in bedliner for free. msrp $33730 sale price of $30939 minus $3000 in rebates for a total of $27939. Im sure others may have done better but I'm happy with the deal and I LOVE this truck. My last was a 2010 F150 I bought new back in 2009 and I that was an awesome truck but the Ram rides even better and the power of the Hemi is no comparison!

#345 ·
Have we ever had car salesmen post on this Forum. It would be great to hear their perspective on some of the deals that people post. I am thinking they probably don't like these types of forums since it educates the consumer. Has anybody ever brought up this forum during a negotiation to get a better price. I bet they would say everybody is lying and nobody gets those deals.

#350 ·
I bought mine end of July. The sticker was a little over 51 grand paid slightly under 42. No trade.

#358 ·
Wish I could get any of these prices. I am looking for a 2013 1500 Longhorn and can't seem to get close to $10K off MSRP. MSRP on the one I am looking at is about $53K and I would be willing to pay around $45K out the door including taxes (4%) if I could find one. All I seem to see is $1750 incentive and I don't have a trade, not in military, not a college student, don't have a lease etc... ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

#361 ·
Being this late in the MY you should have absolutely 0 problems getting the truck at or below invoice plus any incentives. Use truecar.com or other similar site to configure the truck you are buying to get the invoice price.

#365 ·
Longhorn MSRP is $53,030 and invoice is $48,449 so somebody tell me how I get them down to $43,000. Nobody seems close to that number based on all the dealers I have spoken to yet everybody on this site appears to be getting $10K plus off MSRP and many people are saying $10K including taxes. HELP ME UNDERSTAND HOW TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN...I WANT TO BE A RAM OWNER TOO!!!!!!

#367 ·
I believe the national incentive on crew cab longhorn is now $1750 and in the midwest there is another $1000 cash back or 0% for 72 months. So you can call Chrysler incentive (number is on this site somewhere) and obtain exactly what incentives are available in your region. If invoice is 48,500 then I would offer $47,000 plus any incentives. So here I go fairly easily get that truck for around $44k.

Also, make sure to inquire about any and all financing incentives. When I ordered my truck in May I got a $3k incentive for using Ally.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.