DODGE RAM FORUM banner

How much did you pay for your 2013?

90K views 430 replies 248 participants last post by  Dodgeboy1313 
#1 · (Edited)
I think there was a thread similar to this in the 2012 section & now that the stock on the lot of those is starting to dwindle, maybe a 13 section will be useful. Particularly with the changes that have come in this model year.

Personally am going to wait a little longer, but did stop by a local dealer just in case there was a small fire sale for end of month & year. Didn't happen. The guys were in a rush, quoted the wrong truck msrp while trying to convince me they were quoting 2012 pricing for a 13. More so just a rush sort of thing that didn't work, but am sure there will better deals to come within the year.

#405 ·
I got mine at the end of September a Tradesman Express with the appearance package 4WD,and the Wranglers on/off road tires. It listed at 34,400 something. I got it for 24,900 used with 2569 miles. I saw it within hours of its first post said, what's wrong with it, went in and the guy pointed out the 103 other new trucks out in the lot and said we made our money on the original sale and on the trade in. I'm trying to get rid of all these new 2013's. This is more trouble than it's worth. I said sold as it was and is in perfect shape. I know I got a deal. He was selling the same package (popular in MT) new for 28K.

#409 ·
2013 Quad Cab Hemi 4x4 - Tradesmen with Express package, 20" clad wheels and trailer brake controller with spray in liner too. Traded my 06 Charger SRT-8 with 124k miles on it for 9500. Sticker for the 1500 was 37,800 ... Bought the extended 7 year 100k warranty and paid 28,700. USd

No complaints on my end.

#411 ·
I can't remember if I posted this but I bought mine back at the beginning of October. New 2013 hemi express quad cab with bedliner and running boards. Original price tag was like almost $36,000 before taxes and everything else. Sale price was right around 29,000 after rebates. After 6.5% sales tax(Illinois sucks) and buying the cheapest extended coverage(first brand new vehicle, knowing my luck something would break right after warranty is up) it was like $35,000 otd. Some people forget to include taxes and everything else into total cost. If you take away the extended coverage it's like $32,000 otd with taxes. I think I did pretty well, some people did better but I'm happy.

#423 ·
you never get a good deal the dealership will screw you six ways from Sunday. they told me they couldn't even throw in a set of lug nuts as they weren't making a cent on them. I just told the saleman that if you weren't making a profit on the truck you wouldn't be in business. They tried to pull the wool over my eyes but this wasnt my first rodeo.

#430 ·
I paid $27,500 drive out with a window sticker of $41,570 (MSRP new). 31,000 miles, 8.4a, Hemi, 6spd, 4x4, 3.21...no accessories installed at time of purchase. Ended up being certified so I got a Mopar service plan extending my factory warranty, 3mos of Sirius and free rentals if I take it in for warranty work. I'm sure that cost me something. Purchase date was 01/07/2016.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.