DODGE RAM FORUM banner

How much did you pay for your 2013?

90K views 430 replies 248 participants last post by  Dodgeboy1313 
#1 · (Edited)
I think there was a thread similar to this in the 2012 section & now that the stock on the lot of those is starting to dwindle, maybe a 13 section will be useful. Particularly with the changes that have come in this model year.

Personally am going to wait a little longer, but did stop by a local dealer just in case there was a small fire sale for end of month & year. Didn't happen. The guys were in a rush, quoted the wrong truck msrp while trying to convince me they were quoting 2012 pricing for a 13. More so just a rush sort of thing that didn't work, but am sure there will better deals to come within the year.

#2 ·
I think there was a thread similar to this in the 2012 section & now that the stock on the lot of those is starting to dwindle, maybe a 13 section will be useful. Particularly with the changes that have come in this model year.

Personally am going to wait a little longer, but did stop by a local dealer just in case there was a small fire sale for end of month & year. Didn't happen. The guys were in a rush, quoted the wrong truck msrp while trying to convince me they were quoting 2012 pricing for a 13. More so just a rush sort of thing that didn't work, but am sure there will better deals to come within the year.
I got employee pricing so mine ended up being like 42 then the rebates kicked in. I think it ended up being right around 38,000. Sticker is 45,825

#3 ·
Well, maybe they were not too far off...other than for quoting the wrong truck.
They were going off of a $42,500 sticker & said they would do $35,834 plus tax/doc etc.
The sticker on the 2013 that I was interested in was $39,515 & never pushed the issue. As mentioned, will wait to see what the rest of the year brings.

Here it is buried under a little bit of snow.

#5 ·
Well, maybe they were not too far off...other than for quoting the wrong truck.
They were going off of a $42,500 sticker & said they would do $35,834 plus tax/doc etc.
The sticker on the 2013 that I was interested in was $39,515 & never pushed the issue. As mentioned, will wait to see what the rest of the year brings.

Here it is buried under a little bit of snow.

I miss snow. Heck, I miss cold weather in general.

#4 ·
I got a sport 4x4 quad cab for $32 995, added rust proofing, undercoating, remote starter, side steps, reverse camera and trifold tonneau cover $41k taxes in....

Keep in mine i'm from Ontario Canada and we pay 13% taxes.

I think I got a steal on this truck. what do you guys think?

#147 ·
I got a sport 4x4 quad cab for $32 995, added rust proofing, undercoating, remote starter, side steps, reverse camera and trifold tonneau cover $41k taxes in....

Keep in mine i'm from Ontario Canada and we pay 13% taxes.

I think I got a steal on this truck. what do you guys think?
Im from ontario aswell and I got quoted for a 2013 4x4 sport quad cab with leather seats, power sunroof, sport hood, sport premium package, back up camera, reciever hitch and rear window defroster for $39,376.31. with a $4500 on my trade in and got 14,172 off for being a part of OFA. which anyone can do if they send ofa 220$;)

#18 ·
(In Canada here)

I ordered mine at the end of November. MSRP $57,000.

I'm getting it for 45,000. And at the rate the purchase incentives are going, when it finally gets built i should get another $1000 off (incentive in November was $7,000. The past 2 months have been $8,000).

Looking forward to getting my VIN.

#20 ·
I ordered a 2013 ram 1500 quad cab outdoorsman. i added back up camera, spray in bedliner, cd player, 3.92 gears, heated seats and heated steering wheel, etc. price tag was right at 40k and with discount for being a volunteer firefighter and my downpayment with no trade i walked out at 25k after everything.

#21 · (Edited)
$48380MSRP paid just under 39k 2013 4x4 Crew Cab.

window sticker is in an attachment to see the options. drove out of state to pick her up...

Attachments

#23 · (Edited)
The lights in your truck look really good. Had previously thought the original quad set up was good enough.

I just got quoted to order a Quad Cab Laramie, 8 spd, buckets, Nav, $37250. MSRP 44055. Judging by some of the deals you guys have gotten, I think that I may want to hold out a little more. What do you think? Take it or leave it?
The $7k range is all they will do here locally on the 6 spd. Would imagine the first ones each dealer may try to make a little premium on the option.

Now that is is available to order, has anyone released the mpg rating?

#27 ·
I just got quoted to order a Quad Cab Laramie, 8 spd, buckets, Nav, $37250. MSRP 44055. Judging by some of the deals you guys have gotten, I think that I may want to hold out a little more. What do you think? Take it or leave it?
I agree with others on here that the best way to know you're getting the best deal is to really shop around and be flexible. I'm ordering from the factory for when I get back from deployment. I went through all of the research and looking process with both this truck and the F150.

Decided I'm going to take this one. I got quoted that price before the 8 spd was thrown in. Now, they've also thrown in a free spray in bedliner and free ramboxes, so I'm going to take it. Never thought of paying for the Ramboxes but, if it's "free" I'll take it.

*I know they're still making PLENTY of money on me so it's not really free.

#24 ·
2013 Ram 1500 - Bought week before Christmas. $43k sticker. Traded in 2004 Ram with 220k miles. With trade, incentives and including tax and everything else drove it off the lot for $34k flat. Thought I would do better, but very happy with the truck and glad I bought it.

#26 ·
The best way to get a deal is search search search! You can make a better deal with what the dealer has on the lot, and especially at the end of the month when they need to hit the quota. If you order one, then you may still get $500 below invoice, plus the rebates. Buying one on the lot thats physically there will get you the better deal. Serch around and use the internet, and dont stop negotiating until other dealers cant match the price.

As always dont settle, there are more 2013's hitting the lots every month, wait and get the right deal this way you'll never say. "I wish I would have gotten this option, package, or color"

I was originally looking for a quad cab sport 4x4, with leather, back up cam , and anitslip. I ended up with a Crew Cab, with a ton more options for cheaper. I just had to drive 600 miles to get it.

#31 · (Edited)
Here is the Deal I got on My 2013 Ram 1500 Sport:

Options:
-Class IV receiver Hitch
-Remote Start and security Group
-Anti-Spinn Differential
-Comfort Group
-Navigation
-backup camera

List Price: $48,310.00 ($54,590.30 with 13% tax included)

I paid: $31,030.00 ($35,063.00 with 13% tax included) with no trade in and no down payment

from what it sounds like, I STOLE THIS TRUCK. they through in a bedliner and floor mats

#33 ·
Here is the Deal I got on My 2013 Ram 1500 Sport:

List Price: $48,310.00 ($54,590.30 with 13% tax included)

I paid: $31,030.00 ($35,063.00 with 13% tax included) with no trade in and no down payment

from what it sounds like, I STOLE THIS TRUCK. they through in a bedliner and floor mats
Holy chit! That's insane. The more I look at this thread, the more I feel I got a bad deal. Not cool. Nothing sucks more than paying more money than you need to.

#32 ·
You guys are getting some GREAT pricing...I was worried I would need to wait until about August to get a decent price on a 2013...If I get $6k under MSRP or more I'd be ok moving forward now...guess I need to make some calls and see if what I want is on a lot somewhere around here...

#52 ·
I am getting $8 off my 2013 Lone Star here in the Houston are every 2013 is at least $6k off

#44 · (Edited)
2013 Ram Sport Crew Cab pretty much loaded to the gills. Sticker was $49k, paid $44k. Probably coulda done better but those guys drain the life out of me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.