DODGE RAM FORUM banner

How much did you pay for your 2013?

90K views 430 replies 248 participants last post by  Dodgeboy1313 
#1 · (Edited)
I think there was a thread similar to this in the 2012 section & now that the stock on the lot of those is starting to dwindle, maybe a 13 section will be useful. Particularly with the changes that have come in this model year.

Personally am going to wait a little longer, but did stop by a local dealer just in case there was a small fire sale for end of month & year. Didn't happen. The guys were in a rush, quoted the wrong truck msrp while trying to convince me they were quoting 2012 pricing for a 13. More so just a rush sort of thing that didn't work, but am sure there will better deals to come within the year.

#167 ·
wow, they must of really wanted to get rid of that thing. 15K off??? does that include tax or trade?

I got a loaded sport for about 43K that includes lifetime bumper to bumper and tax fees etc, out the door price. the MSRP was over 48K.

#168 ·
2013 Express 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
MSRP was 39,015
Out the door for 33,000 (including 2,200ish in Tax/Title/etc.), including 3,000 on trade for my 2000 Ram Reg Cab 2wd which had some significant rust and a cracked dash and was needing tires soon, so I probably got a bit more than blue book.

I think the deal was ok, but not great. I really tried to push for a better deal but wasn't getting anywhere. I think them showing 3,000 on the trade cut into their willingness to deal on the price. Oh well, I'm really enjoying my new Ram, it's a shocking difference from a 2000!

#170 ·
2013 1500 Tradesman Quad Cab 4x4 5.7L Hemi 6spd Trany with all the Heavy Duty equipment on it (or i would say "work truck" equipment) Ram Box, Cloth Seating and all the other Stock equipment mine was priced at $39,592, had some neg equity from my trade in bumped it up to 42k, all incintives, active duty and did my own financing before walking into the dealer I walked out the door at $36,999 and a penny in my pocket.

#177 ·
When I picked up my 13 express 4x4 crew cab the sticker on the truck was 39,720 with the extras. My total sells price out the door with taxes and everything was 30k. This is with 3000 left over after they paid off my silverado. Idk if I got a good deal, but I love this truck and its worth it to me

#178 · (Edited)
Here is what the sticker was:

With discounts it got down to $35,000 and change.

They gave me $3500 for my 2000 Ram Sport 1500 5.9L which basically paid for taxes, fees and a lifetime warranty.

So, my OTD price was $35,164.

EDIT: As A side note I just noticed there is an error on this sticker. The USB is listed as charge only, when there are actually two USBs. One for charge only and one normal one.

#182 ·
The sticker price on the windshield of my Big Horn 8-speed was $51,000.

I added the rearview backup camera and satnav as dealer add ons before I pick my truck up, and the gold plan extended warranty for a total of $38,800 with taxes and licence being the only thing I had to add to that total.

I have to say, I'm quite happy with that deal!!

#195 · (Edited)
I was given an order protected price of 36k for a factory ordered '13 Big Horn QC with a MSRP of $43.5k. I have $1k in additional incentives that are in limbo --trade in bonus, and if any better incentives come up between when I ordered --beginning of May, and when I take delivery of the truck --June early July, I will be getting those incentives.
I am hoping for two things, the trade in bonus does not go away, or if it does, it comes back, and better incentives coming before I take possession of the truck.

I paid invoice - rebates, and now I find out, that my daughter in law could have received an even better price. 1% under invoice - rebates because of where she works.

#196 ·
The 2013 Laramie Longhorn i bought had an msrp of $54k, i finally got the dealer to come down to $38k, not all that great but I really liked the truck and I had been putting off buying another vehicle to replace my wife's 2006 GMC Envoy for almost a year while we were deciding on whether or not we wanted to haul a 5th wheel trailer or not.

#197 ·
We paid 38,000 Plus Tax for the 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab, With the 5.7L HEMI and 8SPD transmission. Truck is the SLT with the Plus Decor Group, Luxury Group, Back Up Camera and 8.4 uCnnectA (Not Nav). Includes Line-X and Mud flaps!

No Trade... Just my car cost canada report in hand...

Although, if someone on here has info on how I can activate the Nav, I would be greatly obliged.

#200 ·
I am going to be negotiating on a sport crew with 8 speed next week. I have the POC and it lists all the different price points. When I bought my 2007 2500, I got employee pricing because the dealer was able to use somebodys voucher. My question is is it realistic for me to think that I can get employee pricing this time? I already qualify for friends and family but I am hoping to do better.

#201 ·
I'm in a similar place. I am going to wait until the last week of June to start my negotiating using the power of the internet. Not sure how true it is that they will make better deals at the end of the month (also end of quarter), but I'm not in a huge hurry anyway. I'm working on pre-qualifying for a loan so I can make it an easy cash sale for them, but will still give them the chance to beat the financing for the right incentives. Same with a trade in.

I'm going to e-mail every dealer within 50 or so miles (25-30) with my specs and ask them to give me their best price (including itemized MSRP, invoice, sale price, rebates), also letting them know I will be there with a check on Friday if they make me the best offer. I'll probably throw a few others in even farther out if I see they have a vehicle that matches my needs. It seems like there is more inventory showing up with the V6 in the last few weeks, so I am hoping whatever supply/quality/recall issues that were holding trucks at the plant are now resolved and flooding the supply. Last month it seemed like most dealers had 25-50 Rams on their lot. Now many are showing 60-80 with a couple over 100.

I am eligible for a supplier discount, which is the same as friends/family (-1% invoice). I think they can do much better, so I am not going to even mention that up front.

We will see how it goes. I'm hoping to get a $41K MSRP truck for around $31K plus tax. If I don't get a deal, I may wait a couple months until the 2014s are rolling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.