DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2011 Ram Sport (4" Lift, 37" Tires)

45K views 47 replies 39 participants last post by  quadfreak 
#1 ·
Hello to everyone in the community. I have been a lurker for awhile in these forums and decided to finally sign up. This is an awesome community and I love the photos and info this site provides. This is my 2011 Ram Sport, it has a 4" lift kit with 37" Nitto Trail Grabber tires. I look forward to making some friends and talking RAM !!!!!

See less See more
#20 ·
Probably my next purchase!!!

Truck looks awesome. Would definitely love some more pictures and info on the lift and tires.
No problem Kenny, I will take some pics of the lift and tires and post them...

Wow thats what the mopar lift looks like. Me likey but sure wont like the price tag!
It wasn't cheap ughhh...

Truck looks great!!!!! I didn't even know the dealer would do that or that there was a kit from Dodge...just crazy!!!
Yes they absolutely will... Dealerships will install about anything as long as they make $$$$$ LOL

#7 ·
Who you trying to kid with them big tires??? You ain't taking that pretty truck offroad LOL! jk... Looks badass!!! Man I'm afraid to even drive mine down a dirt road let alone go offroad with it. Sucks cause I traded in my 2000 3/4 ton beast that I literally drove through the woods and made my own trails for hunting spots, knocking everything down in its path lol even drug probably the biggest fallen down tree ive ever seen about 1/4 mile away to get it off my hunting path lol (put some serious stress on my trans tho she was smelling rotton when i got done!) even 4 low was a challenge getting that tree outta there. I'm sure gonna miss being able to do that!!

#16 ·
Wow thats what the mopar lift looks like. Me likey but sure wont like the price tag!

#21 · (Edited)
All I can say is wow. I want those for my truck now. I might even photoshop them onto a pic of my truck just to see what they would look like. If I can ask, how much did the lift and the tires set you back.

#25 · (Edited)
Here is a 4" Mopar lift kit :smileup: (Had to put a space between mopar and supercenter because site X'd out entire word but it should be one word.. Just copy and paste and then combine them and it will take you to the page)

http://www.mopar supercenter.com/mopar-4-lift-kit-for-dodge-ram-1500-ds-4wd-pn-p5155393p5155393.html

What the fuel mileage like with those suckers?
My EVIC says 14.7 avg. I doubt with a 5.7 Hemi and MDS on highway, that the tires really effect gas mileage all that much but I could be wrong... What is your MPG JHamilton?

All I can say is wow. I want those for my truck now. I might even photoshop them onto a pic of my truck just to see what they would look like. If I can ask, how much did the lift and the tires set you back.
LOL...Love the Photoshopped tires!!! AWESOME!!!! I think it was about $4500-$5000 Installed for the Lift and Tires...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.