DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Warlock III by Warlock III

12K views 103 replies 23 participants last post by  Warlock III 
#1 · (Edited)
Lookin' at Octavio's blacked out 1500 Prompted me to show what I've done to my '95.

Look at my Mod's list for a quickie.

I've posted some comment's here and there about what I've done and now maybe my screen name makes sense. I'm not done yet and really want to add a roll bar wit a center mounted spare...any thoughts?

Click on the photo to expand.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

'00 front bumper, grill, and an '04 Thunderbolt scoop.

Tire Alloy wheel Wheel Automotive tire Rim

Bronco wheels, Astro Van lug nuts, Dodge center drilled to accept the lug covers. 33/12.50/15 Tires and wheels.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Pickup truck

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

See less See more
#66 ·
Thanks Jaron. Mine was new and I couldn't keep paint on it...and I haven't even put a real coating on it yet. So I was at Pep Boys and found a paintable bed liner and thought to myself...Hmmm. Now I'm glad I did. The pictures really don't do it justice. It took about 5 minutes to tape and prep. I think it looks fantastic, but the pictures don't show it.

#72 ·
I don't think I saw that one, but there was a show on discovery or the science channel (one of em, idk) and the detonated massive explosives under a non sprayed truck and a sprayed truck, line-x to be exact. the line-x held the bed together.

sounding like a line-x sales rep here, but they have coated military buildings in deployed locations. it doesn't make them bomb proof, but resistant. they also line the newer vehicles they are using in convoys. they talk about some applications military wise on line-xs website.

#76 ·
The shocks I took off had ZERO gas in them. But a 2500 came into work with brand new shocks and upper towers that were in a LOT nicer shape than mine. So I decided to just pull the bottom bolt and the 3 on the tower and swap 'em that way.

Mine went in and out like one of them thar whistle thingies that make the funny noise.

#81 ·
yea its definitely not something fun ... the first time it happened I had a cup of coffee in my hand. my truck still smells like coffee lol. fortunately my commute to work doesn't have a speed limit above 35, and I don't hit the DW point till just over 40-45

congratulations on the license BTW.

#83 ·
OMG! Someone poked out the eyes! Your truck is blind! :wow:

#85 ·
Based on the date stamp of the pics I figure we have a lot catching up to do. ;)

#88 ·
I checked your weather forecast......it sucks! :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.