DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Against the trend..Badging

6K views 53 replies 34 participants last post by  MotorCityRam 
#1 ·
Ok guys, after looking around here I see its popular to debadge your trucks. Well I am going after a different look, I am turning a 2010 Crew Cab Sport into an R/T (at least to the uneducated). So Instead of removing the factory emblems, I have added more. I am old school and love the way the old graphics and badges told the story of what was under the hood as well as the cool musclecar type titles (R/T, SS, AAR, GT etc..). Since Dodge didnt offer the Crew Cab in an R/T package, I figured I would make my own. So I added the hemi badges to the sport hood, and the R/T badge to the grill and the tailgate. I know the trend is to strip them off but thats why there are more than one flavor of ice cream right? This is my first post, so I hope the links work correctly.

See less See more
#9 ·
#5 ·
Sounds pretty cool man! I, too, am a fan of keeping my badges, adding some as well. Nothing wrong with a little bling haha, but the pics didn't work, so, here is a good how-to for that: http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=46990 If you need any help, just let us know! :)

- Cajun

#12 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here! Those badges look pretty cool man! I did the same thing brought back the old school badges, I put a Rumble Bee badge on my grille. If you ever have any questions or need some advice feel free to ask and we will help you out! I hope to see ya around the forum!

#13 ·
Very cool truck man, I really like what you've done with it, nice job! :smileup:

- Cajun

#25 ·
Part number - front rt badge

:smileup:NICE...!!!!!!!!!!!:smileup:
Do you have the mopar part numbers for those R/T badge`s...?
Wondering how you got the front R/T badge attached to that grill...
I have the same truck with that very same grill... like the look...!!!!

#17 ·
We Got Pix! :Banana01:
That is one fine Ram specimen! The R/T conversion looks very believable, so you won't have any difficulty fooling the 'uneducated'. Great Job! :smileup:

#18 · (Edited)
good job Bob...

I'm gonna do the same thing to my Crew Cab Sport. I don't have the hood, so it'll be a bit less believable, but I like the look so who cares? LOL

Font Text Logo Carmine Emblem

Getting this to put in the grill.

Blue Electric blue Space Logo

Getting this to put on the tail gate.

Just ordered the badges the other day, so I don't expect 'em for about a week or so. I'll be sure to add some pics when they've been installed.

Exco

#28 ·
PART # 68040757AA

FITS 2009 TO 2010 DODGE RAM 1500 with HONEYCOMB GRILLE.

This
is the one that I bought on ebay... should be receiving it any day now

Exco

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.