DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Chassis - Drive Line - Suspension - Wheels and Tires - LIFTING - Dodge Ram 4x4, 2x4

Notices

Custom Chassis - Drive Line - Suspension - Wheels and Tires - LIFTING - Dodge Ram 4x4, 2x4 Discuss anything related to Custom Dodge Ram Wheels, Tires, Brakes, Suspension Mods, Chassis Mods and Tuning, Towing options, Driveline, 4x4, Differentials, Sway Bars, Lifting Springs, Body Lifts, Strut Braces, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-01-2012, 11:12 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold
Default 2012 ram 1500 qc st 11" lift!!

So i am lifting my truck, parts ordered delivered and truck and lift is at the shop as of today and will be back wensday afternoon.

I am having a "custom" pro comp 6in lift installed
Base Kit k2082B
Front shocks Procomp ProRunner adjustable zx-20014 set to 2.75
no preload strut spacer in the front.

in the back i am going to run
coils from 6in RCX lift
1.5in performance accessories rear coil spacer
procomp prorunner zx20001 rear shocks.

shout outs to everyone in the COMPLETE build section for helping me make my decisions it has been a long process getting to this point
person in particular THANKS fastnugly!! and anyone else who has helped.

I am also using a 1.5in hub centric wheel spacer to allow me to run my factory wheels untill my new wheels and tires get here.

After my wheels and tires get here and installed i am going to have a 3in performance accessories body lift with gap gaurds installed.
Before Pics

wheels are XD778 Monster

tires are going to be nitto 37x12.5(still deciding on dunes or terra grapplers

You can find my complete build log here lots of pics, build log from day i picked it out at the lot untill now.

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=121733

Front

Rear

Wheels

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 10-01-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 10-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 & 2011 Wrangler
Trim Level: ST
Color: white
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:35
Wandell is on a distinguished road

I can't wait to see the pics! But I really think you are wanny go larger than 37's with that much lift. Or just skip the body lift.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandell View Post
I can't wait to see the pics! But I really think you are wanny go larger than 37's with that much lift. Or just skip the body lift.
Exactly what Wandell said!
37's FTW!

It fits on either the 6" or 6" plus body lift.
Actually, you are going 6" plus adjustable shocks, so 37's all the way
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:15 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Just got off the phone with the shop everything is coming along got the rear done, and 1 side on the front they gonna work on it for another hour or so then take it to have it aligned in the morning and will be ready for pickup by time i get off work, then i can give my gpa back his minivan excited

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:23 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
Exactly what Wandell said!
37's FTW!

It fits on either the 6" or 6" plus body lift.
Actually, you are going 6" plus adjustable shocks, so 37's all the way
I might go larger than 37's later down the road but for now its 37s all the way its what ive budgeted for and many other things must be done before i worry about bugger tires, such as shaved handles, door poppers, remote start, cabin air filter, bed cover, custom leds, and on and on, lol check out my complete build log for more details (i know u have alreadu FAST, and thnx again for all the help)

Old 10-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 & 2011 Wrangler
Trim Level: ST
Color: white
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:35
Wandell is on a distinguished road

Be sure to get us some pics ASAP!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhinkle1989 View Post
I might go larger than 37's later down the road but for now its 37s all the way its what ive budgeted for and many other things must be done before i worry about bugger tires, such as shaved handles, door poppers, remote start, cabin air filter, bed cover, custom leds, and on and on, lol check out my complete build log for more details (i know u have alreadu FAST, and thnx again for all the help)
FYI, 38" Toyo's are only $50-$60 more total (for all 4) over the 37" Toyo's

Just saying
Old 10-03-2012, 08:23 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

ok everyone so here are the pics, i must clean the truck but here they are just got home with it

front

back

driver side

passenger side

front tape before

front tape after

back tape before

back tape after

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 10-03-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:07 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

new wheels and tires will be here soon i got the tracking number on them today, so next on my list get them mounted and balanced and installed, then 3" performance accessories body lift.

Old 10-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Bully's Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhinkle1989 View Post
new wheels and tires will be here soon i got the tracking number on them today, so next on my list get them mounted and balanced and installed, then 3" performance accessories body lift.
Man, you should have did 38's then
That lift will be exactly like mine and 37's look borderline small and why Im sold them.
Any event, it will still look good