I did a forum search and couldn't find any info on these blades. Bosch doesn't show a part # for our '11 trucks which I find hard to believe that they don't have a 22" blade that will fit. Anybody using these that could provide a part #?
My stock wipers were dead after 6 months and I hardly used them. You might be ahead of the game to replace them now so you'll be ready when that rain finally comes. You know it's going to come all at once in heavy storms and you'll go from drought to flash floods.
1. Take your vehicle to your local auto parts store
2. Remove one wiper and carry it in with you
3. Use their guides to find the replacement wiper
4. Compare it's length with the one in your hand
5. Pay for them
6. Replace and test them right there in the parking lot
7. If needed, return or exchange before you leave.
8. Be Happy
If you really feel the need to over spend for wipers, here is the part numbers. 22A (drivers side) 22B (passengers side)
I`ve tried them all, bosh isnt any better than any other wiper blade.
They`re ALL made from the same materials...so save your money.
Not to mention, but they`re ALL made in china...!!!!
Why are we paying premium prices for shit quality.
One thing i noticed with the "ICON" style/types of wiperblades... (and dont like)
thers a vacuum behind the blade, it actually sucks water back onto the windsheild.
__________________ Life`s tough, its even tougher if you`re stupid