After bugging primo non stop on here for the last month I finally decided on the products and process I wanted to use. Truck was in the garage over night so engine was cool.
The process and products:
1) Covered up the Alternator with a plastic bag
2) Rinsed off the engine and underside of hood.
3) Cleaned with Chemical Guys All Clean+ (had it laying around) and various brushes
4) Dried with leaf blower
5) 2 Coats of Sonus Trim and Motorkote on the engine components (you really have to just walk away and fight the urge to wipe this stuff because it looks horrible when you first spray it)
6) 1 Coat of Ultima Tire and Trim Guard on the Windshield Cowel
The Results (sorry for the crappy iphone picture):