DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 01-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 jeep
Rep:10
Bamoman is on a distinguished road
Default Allen Samuels Dodge Ram Jeep in Katy sucks

I ordered a 2 door Jeep Rubicon 12-1-2011 and put $330.00 downpayment. I told the salesman Mike Paschall all the items i wanted and he said he would order it and left me know how long of a wait it would be. At the same time they gave me quote to trade in my 2007 JKU with 44,000 on it. this jeep is lifted with 35s, rims, Mopar bumpers front and back, shrockworks rock sliders and the Trail Nav installed on the dash. they quoted me $19.378.00 for my jeep and told me if i sell it before the trade in i would be smart to get more than $21,000.00 to offset the tax savings i would lose not trading it in. The salesman at that time told me that when my Rubicon showed up and i was going the trade the old jeep in that a new quote would have to be done as i would be adding miles to it in that 6 week time frame. That set a red flag up to me and i asked him if they (dealership) would low-ball me for the jeep as the last minute and he said no they wouldnt do that, that the trade would go down very little if any. In the time i was waiting for the Rubicon to be delivered i talked to the salesman Mike Paschall about adding a Fab Fours bumper or Call of Duty bumper and a winch. One day about a week before the new Rubicon showed up i asked Mike Paschall how much was i getting for my Mopar Bumpers on the trade in? He told me that to be quite honest i was probably not getting anything for them but if i was, it was minimal like $200.00....i then told him i would take them off and replace them with the factory bumpers that came with the jeep. he said that would be the best bet as i could sell them to offset the cost of new bumpers. WELL the jeep shows up and the salesman calls me to pick it up....I removered the front and rear bumpers and the Tow grp and my wife and i drove it to the dealership. The first problem ...is the jeep didnt have a hardtop. I told him i want a Black hardtop as i was unhappy with the noise of my old soft top. I will take some blame here on this as it was not in the list of items from the Configuration preview that i signed....i must have saw Black/Dark saddle or Black forrest green pearl coat and thought i saw black hardtop....my bad....i should have caught that....The salesman said he could order me a hardtop for $2600.00 installed and that i would have a soft top too !!!! how nice Then and i know yall saw this coming, and i feared it too...My Trade in had dropped from $19, 340.00 to $17,000.00 (what we owed on it to the penny) in 6 weeks !!! i was prepared for this and had a NADA of the jeep when they appraised it in december and the average trade in was $19,825.00 and the current 6 weeks later $19,725.00.....they said the NADA is just a guide and that there figures more reflected the real market for my jeep....i told them the $19,300.00 was below fair price NADA says its worth, and that if they didnt honor the first trade in quote of 19,300.00 that i was walking away. They said they could not give me more than $17,700.00.....so i got all my paper work and a pen and walked into the sales managers office and asked when i could exspect to get my downpayment refunded to me for ordering a jeep witout a hardtop? The two people in the office were Jason Falbo and Lin Corey and they both told me that i would never get my downpayment back because i didnt take delivery of the jeep i ordered. i said well thats contingent of you being able to sell it right? Lin Corey then said he would have a hard time selling a Rubicon or trading it to another dealership. Now we in the Jeep comunity all know they cant keep these Rubicons on the lot...This happened yesterday...i bet its already sold to someone else. After i left i drove my jeep to Carmax who cut me a cut for $19,000.00 on the spot and i then went to Tomball Jeep and Chrysler off 249. They only had one Rubicon and it was 4 Door....i wanted a 2 Door....but then i saw this 2 door Artic with a hardtop....BANG !!!!!sold love it. I have a friend that has had to deal with Allen Samuels service department many time to get warrenty work done and the storeies he has told me about dealing with this one women in service told me i was making a HUGE mistake doing any business with Allan Samuels jeep chrysler Katy Texas and boy was i right...This was my experience with Allen Samuels Dodge Ram Jeep Chrysler KATY, TEXAS....I hope no one has a worst one
Sponsored links
Old 01-15-2012, 09:13 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: Dodge Ram
RamTruck is on a distinguished road

Wow! What a horrible story. Such a shame. I have purchased 7 vehicles from them for my wife and I since 2001. NEVER HAD A SINGLE PROBLEM! And... I have had all 7 serviced there too! AGAIN, NEVER HAD A PROBLEM! --- Sorry to hear about your issue, but as they say... there are 3 sides to every story. Yours, Theirs, and the Truth.

I have one question for you. Did you get quoted that $19K amount for your trade-in with all the add-on parts on the Jeep? Did the appraisal change after you took everything off the vehicle? Just curious.

Anyway, this is what the forum's are for... An opportnuity for folks to voice their opinions. Glad you found what you wanted. Enjoy your new Jeep.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 4X4
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
hooks is on a distinguished road

we bought my wifes nitro from them. i will never go back. when we were shoping for trucks i walked out of tomball dodge because of the salesman. i went to helfmen dodge and loved the sales man and the sale was very smooth. i think i was in the finance office a total of 15min.

I highly recomend helfman dodge!!!