DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 03-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Woo Pig Sooie!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie
Color: White
Rep:95
Razorbass will become famous soon enough

So many decisions. Do we...

Go up...

Or go down...

Fortunately we have Brad here to work his magic...
2011 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4, skid plates, 3.92 gears, Magnaflow cat back, spray-in bed liner, debadged, Bakflip F1 tonneau cover, WeatherTech liners & deflectors, K&N drop-in filter, 20% tint, Sickspeed carbon fiber antenna
Sponsored links
Old 03-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Help cure Paulzheimer's

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1761
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

UPDATE!

It is now day four of Shane's cover story of being in a place called "Cabo".

Although we are all saddened by the recent developments to his personal property, the forum members have made great strides in financial aid.

However, sadly, there is still not enough support to rectify the misfortune
that has befallen him without his knowledge. Therefore in a last ditch effort we are having a fund raiser. I didn't want to make his personal situation public but at this point we have no other choice.

If you would like to participate in feeding his cat Olie, we are having a special event.

Quite frankly, we are accepting ideas for fund raising at this time.
If you have an idea please feel free to submit it. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

DISCLAIMER
If you are offended easily don't click on my screen name
Old 03-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Woo Pig Sooie!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie
Color: White
Rep:95
Razorbass will become famous soon enough

His cat is a little...um...different. But really, don't let that intimidate you.

2011 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4, skid plates, 3.92 gears, Magnaflow cat back, spray-in bed liner, debadged, Bakflip F1 tonneau cover, WeatherTech liners & deflectors, K&N drop-in filter, 20% tint, Sickspeed carbon fiber antenna
Old 03-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Help cure Paulzheimer's

Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future

^ I'm guessing that's from after the truck, uhm, well...accident.

I did find some hard evidence that it was an acquaintance of Olie's that was last seen driving the truck.

This was obtained from the local McDonalds:

DISCLAIMER
Old 03-01-2012, 11:40 PM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys, I spent the day gathering up all the parts that everyone so graciously supplied and got them to the garage. I must say, those autobody techs sure have a great sense of humor! I guess they got a bit bored while waiting for me to bring the last of the parts, so had a little fun with what they had....

As soon as I arrived with the last load, they really got to work. aided with the great donation from ShawnC13, they did their magic. All I can say is.....WOW!

Since BlueJet came up with that great Hemi, we had to take it to the track to made sure it would do everything Shane expected and more! However, a minor glitch showed up....

Gee Shane! What is it with your truck and Fire! I mean really!

Ever have 'One of Those Days'! I feel like I'm having the 4th one!
The tech figured the best thing to do is put the pedal to the metal and use excessive speed to blow the flames out. That likely would have worked, but the racing tires just don't have the same traction on the street, and when the police got involved.....

Well, not all is lost. The majority of the damage was contained to the drivers side. Although this was at the end of the business day and the body shop was now closed, the tech has a cousin of his 4th uncle on his mothers brothers nephews fathers uncles cousins sisters brother-in-law's side, who is a master carpenter with autobody experience, so he offered to 'take care' of the problem for 1/2 a bottle of anything that looked like the label had been removed. Since we had a small amount of paint thinner in a jar, he took care of things right away.

I think I've done as much as I can. Shane is back tomorrow. Personally I think his truck is bit of a lemon hiding behind a pretty paint job. I'm going to recommend he trades it in while it still has great value and is running.

A special thanks to everyone that jumped in and contributed to help out another member that was stuck with a 'money pit' for a truck. And take comfort in knowing that if you ever take a vacation, there are many members on the Z that will take care of your truck while your gone, no matter how difficult your truck is to handle.

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI
Old 03-02-2012, 12:00 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

God, Shane is going to have a hoot when he reads this, I know I have over the last week.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Help cure Paulzheimer's

Okay everybody Shhhhh! I think Shane's getting close...

DISCLAIMER
Old 03-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI
Old 03-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Help cure Paulzheimer's

Everyone to your hiding places...

Now he'll never find us! Especially you BlueJet, I thought u ^^ were older

DISCLAIMER
Old 03-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Help cure Paulzheimer's

Except you Brad. It was awfully nice of you to surprise him by leaving his beloved truck at the airport for him. Especially after all the hard work you put into it. It's absolutely flawless and I don't think he'll ever even know what happened to it. But... What did you mean by "he can't miss it?"

DISCLAIMER

Last edited by Warlock III; 03-02-2012 at 10:12 PM.