DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 01-02-2013, 11:02 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arth View Post
When is Gatty this year? I will be in Pensacola until April then I will be back in Havelock after that. The meet is about 8 hours away for me so it really isn't all that far. Shoot I'd show just so I can make other peoples trucks look better.
It's June 7th to the 11th. And your truck looks great man

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
Tim says its 13 hours for me. Lol
Ya if you're right on the new York border it's about 11 hours or so. I'm surprised you don't go to Chrysler or Truck Nationals in Pennsylvania in August since it's relatively close. I met a Canadian guy there with a Mango Tango 4th Gen, he won 3rd for Stock/Lowered 2WD Dodge Trucks.
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2013, 11:05 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: sport
Color: Black
Rep:161
TimW has a spectacular aura aboutTimW has a spectacular aura about

What's up with that Infinity SUV that keeps popping in the pictures from last year, first I looked like it was in line for the parade, then it pops up parked with all the molars, must have had a hemi transplant I guess
Old 01-03-2013, 12:11 AM

InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

That would be Clay who owns the Z, the Admin with "GT" as the avatar meaning GigaThreads.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:10 AM

August is Moparfest up here, 19th I believe
Old 01-08-2013, 06:33 PM

Did I miss your name? I put my money where my mouth is, when are you guys going to register for Gatty??
Old 01-08-2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
August is Moparfest up here, 19th I believe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
Did I miss your name? I put my money where my mouth is, when are you guys going to register for Gatty??
I wish I lived closer so I could go to Mopar fest but that's a VERY long drive, I think I'll just go to Carlisle for Chrysler Nationals instead I'm going to register when I find out more from about work first
Old 01-08-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue View Post
I wish I lived closer so I could go to Mopar fest but that's a VERY long drive, I think I'll just go to Carlisle for Chrysler Nationals instead I'm going to register when I find out more from about work first
Well, Andrew tells me he is going to call tomorrow, would be nice if we can get a half decent turnout
Old 01-10-2013, 09:17 AM

Ok I know this flu thing across the nation is getting bad, but I gotta vent about it.
First, I've never been the one to be a conspiracy theorist. But how many of the people who have the flu, got the vaccine before hand? I'm not saying it gives you the Virus but I avoid that vaccine like it's the plague. Every fricken time I get the shot I feel like crap afterwards and get sick not to long after that. This year I didn't get the vaccine again and I'm still healthy as I was before, haven't gotten the flu at all. If nurses and doctors around the country can't agree it's beneficial then I'm looking out for my own health here and saying screw it, I have a big ass bottle of Orange Juice in the fridge let's do this.

(this next part might make people not like me, I don't know it's just my personal view, sorry in advance)

Secondly, the flu affects over 100,000 people and causes up to 50,000 deaths per year. It's bad so many people can die from something like this yes. But we have over 311 MILLION people in this country. If 50k people die guess what... we still have 311 MILLION people in this country. It's a terrible thing to pass away from that I have no doubt, but it's not the end of the world and it certainly isn't going to go away. The media is all about touting these numbers of how many people have the flu and in our minds yes 100k people sick from one nasty virus sounds bad. But then you implement a broader national number like that of our population and you can grasp how that works in contrast with those who are ill and it's actually not that much. Wash your damn hands, clean up after yourself, minimize contact with others who you think might be sick and go about your lives. I hate the media. Have a nice day
Old 01-10-2013, 09:36 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Red
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:139
SnoylCC5 will become famous soon enoughSnoylCC5 will become famous soon enough

I completely agree! i have never gotten the shot and never been sick (everyone around me that gets the shot, does get sick.) I feel like it does kind of "give you" the virus.

Mods: Debadged, plasti-dip all chrome, 2.5" leveling kit, 10000k HID's, Superchips Flashpaq 3865, red interior LED's
Soon to come: 6" suspension lift, 35" or 37" tires, New rims (undecided), 5% tint all around, LED tailgate bar
Old 01-10-2013, 10:30 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

The flu shot does in fact give you a less severe virus. You get minimally sick and your body fights it off then you are immune to that same virus.

That doesn't mean you can't catch another virus.

My wife has had the flu real bad the past 1-2 weeks and is getting over it now. I loaded up on vitamin C and managed to just get a hint of a cold/sinus infection. I was taking 3000mg a day for 4 days then backed off to 500mg a day and will quit that soon as we are both now better. Your body can only accept so much vitamin C then the rest just passes through your system. But loading up will help you fight off a virus.

And Steven, I don't like you anymore.

JK lol, I'd actually like to wipe out quite a large population in our country....

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.