Been busy on a few home projects, so been moving slow on the StormTrooper. I've been waiting on some hub bearings, but finally got those and started putting things back together.
I've just about got the chunk flipped. I found these transfer punches online and they worked great for marking the location of the new holes in the chunk.
Once you get the punches set in the housing, set the chunk using the 4 unmoving studs as guides and whack the chunk with a dead blow hammer a few times.
I also test fitted the boot guards after wrestling the boots on. I elected to go with the one piece boots. The big difficulty is keeping the opposite you are working on in place as you get the whole thing seated. My 7 year old daughter provided the extra set of hands I needed to keep it place while I worked on the opposite side.
I hope to have this axle completed and roughly located under the truck on the stock deuce wheels later this weekend.... my Stazworks have not yet arrived, but should be ready to ship in the next week or so based on the time table they gave me when I ordered.