1. 4.56 GEARS - depending on your tire height 410's/4.56's. Personally if your tire hight is taller then 30" tall I would lean towards 4.56's.
2. ELECTRIC FAN - FLEX-A-LITE 180 FREE = 10RWHP ... You have a factory electric fan which will keep everything cool even without the clutch fan.
3. 2008 INTAKE MANIFOLD or our SULLIVAN ALUMINUM INTAKE MANIFOLD -
4. 4.7L PERFORMANCE CAMS - H/O's, 206's or 212 Cams Im a fan of the factory H/O cams in HEAVY trucks or trucks that will be used for work or on the road oe when torque is needed most.
5. SUPERCHIPS FLASHPAQ - Great with up to 70mm throttle body and H/O cams.
CUSTOM PROGRAMMER - SCT CUSTOM TUNE (Needed with PORTED HEADS & or 206, 212, 212x, 218 or greater custom cams & or 72mm throttle body)
6. HEADERS -
7. SINGLE 3" EXHAUST -
8. HIGH FLOW "Y" PIPE & MUFFLER -
9. 70-72MM THROTTLE BODY - F&B. Chose the largest Throttle body you can tune for. (70mm for Superchips & 72mm for SCT custom tune)
10. RACE PORTED HEADS -
12. 2800 STALL CONVERTER - This will get you off the line quicker by allowing your engine to rev to approx 2800 before the transmission engages... Under part throttle would would not notice much of a difference at all... but put your foot down and the RPM's will rocket to the desired RPM getting you closer to your RPM power band.
2/4 drop,h.o. cams,4.56s posi, stage 2 cai, 70mm tb, 180t, cutouts, efan, centerforce dual friction clutch,short throw shifter 24%, sct(tuned by flying ryan), high flo-Y, 3 inch exaust , jbl headers nitrous, leds and hids on all lights, oh yeah 24s just to slow me back down