DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 07-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotbrains230 View Post
Got the Hellas mounted up, just have aimed them yet
First legit mod in 3 pages They look good up there Now back to the other off topic discussion, personally I used to partake in the green stuff and unlike Bill Clinton I did inhale. I don't do it anymore but I don't care if you do. Personally my roommate does it but not inside my place of residence, and there's a firm rule of if anyone ever rats you out that's on you. There's a nice nature trail out in the back of our complex, and in all honesty I think that's the only time that thing get's used lol
Crawfish are awesome, they taste great but it's a lot of work to get to that little bit of meat which always makes me skeptical about ordering them. CoolBlueDude is right about getting some locally caught shrimp and crawfish, do it at some point in your life, and remember to keep your windows rolled up at night
Sponsored links
Old 07-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Got the Hellas mounted up, just haven't aimed them yet
your truck is looking meaner and meaner!
Cant wait to see them lit....make sure there is no light in the area when yo light them and take pics
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 07-16-2012, 03:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: '12 RAM 1500
Color: Black
Rep:415
gotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nice

3 pages LOL
Yep when I go up to the camp I usually come back with the boat full of catfish and white trout, nothing better
You have to very dedicated to eat mudbugs as they require a lot of work for little reward, but damn are they worth it

Oh yea I think Im gonna pull it in the backyard later and try em out. I have security lights on electric pole in front and back. the front is 250w and back is only a 100w so the back is my best option. Cant go too far though, as there are snakes and other animals that have not yet been discovered back there LOL
Old 07-16-2012, 04:14 PM

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

Like I said man, that's awesome. Gunna be insane with Hids...

Dude are all your crawfish that big? Cause we got craws back on Wisconsin and they don't get much bigger than your thumb. Bout all there good for to us is bait for a bigger meal.

And on that topic I had crawfish for dinner last night. Japanese steakhouse and sushi. We had a massive sushi platter. One roll had craw in it. All made in front of you. Awesome food.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:20 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT 4x4 Regular Cab
Color: Metalic Grey
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
CoolBlueDude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue View Post
First legit mod in 3 pages They look good up there Now back to the other off topic discussion, personally I used to partake in the green stuff and unlike Bill Clinton I did inhale. I don't do it anymore but I don't care if you do. Personally my roommate does it but not inside my place of residence, and there's a firm rule of if anyone ever rats you out that's on you. There's a nice nature trail out in the back of our complex, and in all honesty I think that's the only time that thing get's used lol
Crawfish are awesome, they taste great but it's a lot of work to get to that little bit of meat which always makes me skeptical about ordering them. CoolBlueDude is right about getting some locally caught shrimp and crawfish, do it at some point in your life, and remember to keep your windows rolled up at night
For sure!!! Take it form someone who has been there and done that

Quote:
3 pages LOL
Yep when I go up to the camp I usually come back with the boat full of catfish and white trout, nothing better
You have to very dedicated to eat mudbugs as they require a lot of work for little reward, but damn are they worth it

Oh yea I think Im gonna pull it in the backyard later and try em out. I have security lights on electric pole in front and back. the front is 250w and back is only a 100w so the back is my best option. Cant go too far though, as there are snakes and other animals that have not yet been discovered back there LOL
Love them and wish I could come get some but got too much going on for a road trip... Good job on the lights. Can't wait till tonight to see that beast light the undiscovered critters up!!!
That is all I could find without cluttering this post up too much...lol
Old 07-16-2012, 04:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

gotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nice

Well Im not too sure how yall catch crawfish up there, but all I need is a 5 gallon bucket and a ditch LOL...seriously...I see people on I49 all the time in the ditch getting them
That is definitely a good size one, but when they start getting to the size of thumbs its time to wait till next year, or make some crawfish etouffee
Old 07-16-2012, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by double0ram View Post
Like I said man, that's awesome. Gunna be insane with Hids...

Dude are all your crawfish that big? Cause we got craws back on Wisconsin and they don't get much bigger than your thumb. Bout all there good for to us is bait for a bigger meal.

And on that topic I had crawfish for dinner last night. Japanese steakhouse and sushi. We had a massive sushi platter. One roll had craw in it. All made in front of you. Awesome food.
Man, now you got me thinking I am going out to eat some Chinese or maybe the Japanese steak house... Y did u go and mention that for... I'm trying to SAVE money for mods...lol...
Old 07-16-2012, 04:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

CBD - Really????
Somebody that I used to know, how could you
Old 07-16-2012, 04:43 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Oooh sushi sounds good... and not that stupid California roll crap you get from Target
Old 07-16-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
CBD - Really????
Somebody that I used to know, how could you
LOL, took me a min to figure out what you were talking about...lol Yah, I didn't have much to do that day and decided to take my grandfather to get his drivers license renewed (frankly I didn't think they would renew it for him- he turned 82 on the 6th). I kind of like how the guy sounds like what Sting use to sound like back in the day. I don't like his other stuff though. But this one is kind of catchy... Oh well, it was just me a funny guy with a camera and a silly song. What could go wrong right??? LOL...

I am usually ALL 90's only so don't hold me to the fire too much. I haven't stopped listening to my Collective Soul CD since my friend got it for me bout 4 months ago. It has been in my CD player since then and I have worn it slap out!! "Lets Gel"!!!

Last edited by CoolBlueDude; 07-16-2012 at 04:49 PM.